Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon... aka.. the twilight zone

whoever is in charge of throwing parties there needs to snap out of their xanax haze... avalon was a nice little club.. things were going good.. dj's were getting booked and people were packing the club out.. but now they have all these bullshit stage (circus side) shows... what the fuck is that all about?? they pay a bunch of drag queens to sit on stage with free drinks and fan themselves off.. that's really cool... :rolleyes::rolleyes: how does this add to the atmosphere... it makes me wanna fucking vomit if anything... we're there to see the dj perform not to see a bunch of confused individuals prancing around like a bunch of fairies.. is this what our money is going towards?? free drinks and a salary for a bunch of crossdressers??

avalon isnt tunnel or exit.. it's a small room that doesnt have a lot of dancing space.. why are people not allowed on stage?? why are there columns in the middle of an already small dancefloor?? what was wrong with the old columns under the dj booth on the sides??

i hope judge jules and bbb get a residency elsewhere.. that place is the pits.. while some may like it, this place just isnt for me anymore..

whoever is in charge of throwing parties there needs to snap out of their xanax haze... avalon was a nice little club.. things were going good.. dj's were getting booked and people were packing the club out.. but now they have all these bullshit stage (circus side) shows... what the fuck is that all about?? they pay a bunch of drag queens to sit on stage with free drinks and fan themselves off.. that's really cool... :rolleyes::rolleyes: how does this add to the atmosphere... it makes me wanna fucking vomit if anything... we're there to see the dj perform not to see a bunch of confused individuals prancing around like a bunch of fairies.. is this what our money is going towards?? free drinks and a salary for a bunch of crossdressers??

avalon isnt tunnel or exit.. it's a small room that doesnt have a lot of dancing space.. why are people not allowed on stage?? why are there columns in the middle of an already small dancefloor?? what was wrong with the old columns under the dj booth on the sides??

i hope judge jules and bbb get a residency elsewhere.. that place is the pits.. while some may like it, this place just isnt for me anymore..

judge jules played a great set last year but that crowd is weak as hell..the only time a have a really good night there is when picotto plays because his fan base usually turns out in huge numbers

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ya last time i was there was for green velvet, the fuckin "dancers" started to accept dollar bills :woah:

thats really bad...

i ahevnt stepped foot in there since carl cox and vowed never to go back. Actually since 2 months ago for the 718 sessions party which THANKFULLY moved back to DEEP. Theres jsut somethign weird about the dancefloor setup not like limelite was. Yo check your pms.

I totally agree with you there silverbull...after Cox my ears were ringing for 2 fuckin weeks, no joke. I swore I'd never go back unless a truly good dj came...Ferry was great last night but the dancefloor was a nightmare

nah spirit has a pretty good size room to it... the main floor isnt too big but the upstairs is pretty big for a second room... it's a lot bigger then crobar's second room and avalon's second room.. havent been to ikon since nye and probably wont return until nye this year..

The owners of Avalon obviously got their hands on a copy of the party monster movie and documentary. That would be the only way that the management believed that the drag queen shit would work. what they dont realize is that it doesnt work anymore. I know old tunnel and limelight days were down like that but not anymore, the NYC club scene still accepts the trannies but it doesnt embrace them like it once did.

Also the thing about the asians ... i went to this party w/ 4 asians and they were also complaining about all the fresh off the boat lookin fools just kinda pushing around. One cocksmoker pushed me so that he and the other shitchewers could create a circle around some cunt who danced like shit. Really shitty crowd = shitty vibe .. i know the club needs money but they should open up more rooms to be able to accomidate this club cattle and herd them in to a place where they arent disturbing the true peeps who came to HEAR the DJ and not just smell and listen.

if someone pushes u , push them back? I would have to disagree. If someone pushes me, most likely i'll just back off because its not worth ruinign my night. BUTTTTT if someone pushes me when im already in a bad mood, I wont start a fight or anything..BUTTT i would definitly give them a nice swift knee in the balls and tell them to learn some fucking manners (MOO HAA HAA)

ya i didn't really think before i put that,

i didn't mean start a fight, but don't accept rudeness, obviously if someone is looking for trouble, stay away, but if someones being a little bitch put em in ther place, some girl the other night tried being a rude little cunt, yelling and pushing my friends ,(instead of politely tapping us on the shoulder and asking us if we waiting for the bathroom) i turned around and pushed her back( not with my hands, but i leaned back into her) and gave her a nasty look,flicked my hair in her face, yada yada you get what you give.. thats all...