Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I'm about to spread my legs.....

And get fucked on an Accounting Midterm in the morning.

Any suggestions on lubrication that I should hand the prof when I walk in?

KYLiquid? Vaseline?

I should just go to Cielo and be done w/ it!

Well after all that you can come to Carnival Wed for my gig and sit your tender bottom down on one of the many fine soft cozy couches there.

there there all better

:)

well i got fucked by my first accounting test raw... :rolleyes:

i should of dropped the class, or stoped fooling myself earlier, so i could of enjoyed the weekday nights...

go to ceilio, the day of the test, go in like an hour early and write all the answers really lightly in pencil on the desk :deadfish:

OK I'm back from this exam and it was more like an orgy because apparently the whole class got fucked pretty hard, so I don't feel so bad!

Mike I'm gonna try to make it down on Weds and support!

Allan-no I am not very good at accounting, and I am getting an advanced degree in international business, so I think I'm in trouble. :-) Hey you going to Ikon Fri?

Karisma- I remember that exam, that was so funny.... great memories. Looking forward to celebrating your B-Day on Fri.

yo i feel you

i had to take an acc class in my school

i barely passed it

i failed every test except the exam

and the only way i passed the exam was cause some one had the final that was given last year, and it turned out to be the same as ours just diff numbers

also i entered everything that could of possibly been on there into my graphing calculator, fucking had to type like 10 pages of notes in there

took me the whole day

i eneded up getting an 82 on the test and the teacher was nice and gave me a C+ in the class

if not for the graphing calculator i woould of been taking it over again

before taking this class i was actually thinking about majoring in this lmao

know how you feel... 20 hours to go before Personality Development midterm is due and i gotta make sense of 2 months of material and write a 10 page paper on something I can't even pronounce...

What is a "Personality Development" class like? Is that phsycology? Just curious.

it is supposed to be "like psychology"... but the teacher talks out of his ass and makes no sense whatsoever...

that is sooo funny ... sorry i am sure u r mad at him but it sounds funny ..

well .. when u go to college .. dont depend on teachers .. u r on your own kid .. that is how i always did .. and that is why my class attendance was very low .. yet my GPA was perfect ... hehe

anyways ..best of luck with this ass-talking teacher .. hehe

OK I'm back from this exam and it was more like an orgy because apparently the whole class got fucked pretty hard, so I don't feel so bad!

Mike I'm gonna try to make it down on Weds and support!

Allan-no I am not very good at accounting, and I am getting an advanced degree in international business, so I think I'm in trouble. :-) Hey you going to Ikon Fri?

Karisma- I remember that exam, that was so funny.... great memories. Looking forward to celebrating your B-Day on Fri.

haha .. that is hillarious .. besides .. who hates orgies man ... ;) (i am sure i will get in trouble for saying this .. with kutekimee .. kidding darling)

ya man ... going to ikon Friday ..but disguised in a halloween costume .. and your challenge is to find me .. hehe ..

peace and good luck in your school man .. international biz should be fun .. accounting ... not

haha .. that is hillarious .. besides .. who hates orgies man ... ;) (i am sure i will get in trouble for saying this .. with kutekimee .. kidding darling)

ya man ... going to ikon Friday ..but disguised in a halloween costume .. and your challenge is to find me .. hehe ..

peace and good luck in your school man .. international biz should be fun .. accounting ... not

You should wear a plastic mask for halloween.

:half: