Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bald man with open shirt at spirit sat night

no, i am irish, french. i do not go out alot. i am a stage actress. i am on tour alot. i posted my pix. i will get myself out of here tommorow. people on here are sending me awful messages. i guesse i did it to myself. i am all about light and harmony. sounds hippy like, i am just very chill. my life has enough stres. i give up on all of this. i tend to live in a dreamworld and forget that there is alot of darkness out there. thank u for your kindness.

nice i am french/ irish too!

:party:

no, i am irish, french. i do not go out alot. i am a stage actress. i am on tour alot. i posted my pix. i will get myself out of here tommorow. people on here are sending me awful messages. i guesse i did it to myself. i am all about light and harmony. sounds hippy like, i am just very chill. my life has enough stres. i give up on all of this. i tend to live in a dreamworld and forget that there is alot of darkness out there. thank u for your kindness.

nice i am french/ irish too!

:party:

i can guess that if you were at spirit saturday, and you are after a guy that was at Spirit Saturday that you are probably Italian and watch growing up gotti religiously.

hahaha, I <3 Spirit and I watch Growing Up Gotti religiously! btw, this thread is hilarious

Even more hillarious that this freak pm'd me:

Private Message: wondering if you are?

Today, 12:13 PM

redpixie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

afternoon, starshine. my username is redpixie. you should look up my profile. i am wondering if you are who i am lusting after. if so, give me a shout. no woriies or preasure. spirit, sat night, months ago. i am a redhead now. if this is not you, thanks for your time buddy.