Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIRZA @ DELUX (FRI, OCT 29th)

MIRZA

HELL YEAH PEEPS! THIS FRIDAY THROW ON YOUR DANCING SHOES AND COME CHECK ME OUT AT DELUX IN DELRAY. ITS THE PLACE TO BE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS!

Delux

16 East Atlantic Ave

Downtown Delray Beach

10PM - 2AM

A GREAT NIGHT WITH QUALITY HOUSE IS ALWAYS GUARANTEED, BE THERE OR BE TRAPEZOID! YOUVE BEEN WARNED.

I hope all my fellow PBCs will be in attendance for this special occasion. The man we have come to know and love on Fridays, Johnny Ramirez is away and he has turned over the wheels to Mirza for the night.

(and dont forget, next week at the D is "First Friday" with the legendary Lust Crew.)

Would be nice, eh? But I live too far :( (for now)

Don't think I can't remember that set you played on Privilege's patio though... even though I didn't have a chance to catch all of it...

music...sweet, sweet music! musik_018.gifmusik_020.gif

Thanks bro I remember as well but this is a four hour set it's going to be sick!

Thanks bro I remember as well but this is a four hour set it's going to be sick!

Hey Mirza, do you mind sharing some of the tracks that you are feeling right now. I just want to get a feel of what type of sounds you spin. I heard of deluxe being one of the few clubs still spinning house. That's what I heard.....

I'm in NY and unfortunately will not be able to make it. But when I come through in November, I will hit it up for sure........