Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I did...

how was ur weekend. Any good stories?

Def not a good story but mad fucked up and gay! Went to a halloween party at a friends house on Friday. It was set up as some heaven and hell theme and all 3 floors of the apartment were involved. Lets just say one of the floors were very gay friendly...alot of them were actors and into theatre and shit like that. At one point the bathroom was locked for like 20 minutes and someone told the owner of the apartment they think someone might have passed out in there. So the owner went and broke out some tools to take the door knob off....when they finally got it, they looked in and it was two dudes fucking :vomit2:

needless to say thats when the party ended for me....imagine that shit happened in your apartment...I would have killed someone.

aight....I feel ya...I'm all about a nice puerto rican girl with a big booty riding my cock....can you hook it up?

I luvvvvv pr girls.

This is west coast. (Even though some latinas tell me Im wrong on this) you dont see many pr girls out here :(