Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta's "LOST WORLD" RANKED #1 in it's time slot

bustersobe

THE RATINGS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

George Acosta's LOST WORLD (Mon. 12mid-1a)

18-34 - 21.6 ranks #1

25-34 - 35.7 ranks #1

25-54 - 16.4 ranks #1

THE PEOPLE HAVE VOTED

&

GEORGE ACOSTA'S

PARTY 93.1

THE LOSTWORLD

IS THE NUMBER 1 RATED DANCE RADIO SHOW IN SOUTH FLORIDA

A MESSAGE FROM GEORGE ACOSTA:

I want to take the time to thank all my fans and those who believe in me for your unwavering support, THE LOSTWORLD show would not be #1 without YOU. I am currently working to bring you the best music thru South Florida's #1 Radio Station PARTY 93.1

Stay tuned for:

1. " AM GLOBALLY YOURS " THE FULL LENGTH ALBUM. SUMMER 2005

2. "GEORGE ACOSTA FEATURING JON SECADA LIVE "

3. "GEORGE ACOSTA SET U FREE REMIXES 2005"

4. "GEORGE ACOSTA FEATURING - KQ LIVE & NE1 LIVE

I dont understand this, How does a 1 hour show be the number 1 radio show of all times?, Global DJ Broadcast has been on longer then The Lost World, And it shouldve been the number 1 radio show, Being that its a 4 hour show, when Lost World, Is only 1 hour, Huge props for George Acosta and his show, I always listen to it, But something is wrong with our voting system if GDJB isnt anywhere near on the top shows, Then again, This is Florida, A state where people don't know how to vote, Lol.

I dont understand this, How does a 1 hour show be the number 1 radio show of all times?, Global DJ Broadcast has been on longer then The Lost World, And it shouldve been the number 1 radio show, Being that its a 4 hour show, when Lost World, Is only 1 hour, Huge props for George Acosta and his show, I always listen to it, But something is wrong with our voting system if GDJB isnt anywhere near on the top shows, Then again, This is Florida, A state where people don't know how to vote, Lol.

Ok tiger has spoken, and thats the bottom line!!!

Once Tiger posts his opinion, case closed and that's that! Go home everyone, nothing to see here...

:)

I may have to rethink what I said, I just found it, The Lost World is number in its Time Slot, Its not the number 1 radio show of all times, I would like to see the ratings for GDJB, To see and hope its the number 1 radio show in it's time slot.

forget about that freak, check this babe out!

attachment.php?attachmentid=34659