Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just cant win...

origskeemr

Right before the summer I do the low carb diet and HIGH protein to shred up... However, I hate how I drop weight so much to get that lean look. Don't get me wrong I like the shredded look but I wish I could just keep my weight at the same time. Then again I like how after the summer I eat what I want and lift heavy as hell which gives me that thicker look. I just hate how I dont keep the abs as much and not as cut as I wanna be... I cant fuckin win!

I know everyone is gunna be sayin your not dieting right or whateva... I understand that, but I'm just venting that I'm never satisfied with my body no matter what. I can get as many compliments on my body and still think sumptin is wrong.

Does anyone else get like this or am I just to much into my body? My friends think I'm crazy as well as my girlfriend.

Around summer time I weigh anywhere from 175-180.

Around now I weigh anywhere from 192-198. Also this is prob the most I have ever weighed cause I'm not into that bloated look.

eh whateva.

it sucks man, i know what your saying. The other day i was talking to a guy i work with and this girl came over and starting saying how good i was looking since I put on some size, and how I looked so much better blahblahblah. The conversation i was having with my boy just before that was that I hated the way i looked because i wasnt as ripped as I liked.

My boy said the other day;

"im not concieded when I'm always looking in the mirror I'm looking at imperfections not perfection"

and hes in competition style shape

• 3 weeks later...