Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay...I just had to post

BillLe

Alright I just had to post up a little weekend report of mine.

Started a week ago when a fellow contacts me and tells me his is coming to town for the Playboy Golf Tounrament. Tells me he will be with Lisa Wells, Playboy cover model...

Lisa_wells_cover_mini.jpg

I say sure. I can help you out. Told him Body English was the spot. So BE it is. So Friday rolsl around and I go to BE (this was the night before the PB models) and set up a group of 5 Bachelorettes. They got in, they were cool but I could tell they were ont he hunt lol, so I takle my leave. Meet another group of bachelortette and hang out and dance with them. Round 2:30 we head to Tangerine and finish off our night. Cool chicks.

Sat, head down to the Hard Rock to meet my PB group. Damn these girls were smoking. Head to BE, grabbed my guy and we were off into the club, past a long ass line. Good amount of buzz that Paris is going to make appearance...yet again. Get to our tables and in minutes the booze is flowing. Get Lisa and her friend out on the dancefloor, too crowded so we head back up for more drinks. The other two girls in the group are getting a bit wild at the table, makes me want to pull out a couple singles and start tipping :bounce: . Sneak in a couple pics (normally don't bring out the digi cam, but had to this time).

Bill_Lisa-Wells_mini.jpg

Bill_Lisa_Kristie_mini.jpg

Bill_Amanda_mini.jpg

Now let me tell you, these girls were not what I expected. You'd all expect uptight snooty girls. WRONG! These girls, Lisa, were the nicest girls I met here in Vegas for quite a while. Very down to earth and nice. Time flies by and all of a sudden it was 4 am. I needed to retire for the evening. Half the group had left and I left the other half still dancing.

Sunday get a call from Lisa, she tells me she wants to go out. Of course I oblige. We head over to Light. For some reason our table res got mixed up (rarely go to Light, and this is why) so we said screw it and just found a spot to chill. I told them I would be back, had to go do my rounds. Made it around the club, when I got back, the flies have landed. Guys up the whazoo. For me, their is no personal attachment, just making sure the ladies had fun. I told them I was going to find my friend, she asked me to come back in a bit and check on them. On my second time thru the club I run into DMC of Run DMC...

Bill_DMC_mini.jpg

Cool guy. Got to chat with him for a bit, then he had to leave. He told me he was presenting the next day with Kelly Osbourne. Then I found my some buddies that worked at Tangerine (that's who I was waiting for to show up) Found them had a couple drinks...then realized I forgot to check back with Lisa :doh: I eventually find them. Lisa's friend had met a fellow and she was having drinks with him. Lisa wasn't drinking because she had a photo shoot the next week so she was keeping an eye on her friend. Her friend wanted to stay so Lisa stayed to to keep an eye on her. I went back to my table and proceeded to get lit. Stumbled out of there around 2am (had to be up at 7am the next morn). Lisa calls me the next day, turns out she left before I did but couldn't walk around and find me and keep her friend upright at the same time.

Well that is the end of my rockstar weekend. Hopefully Halloween will be as eventful as this past weekend. Surprise I didn't run into more celebrities as the RMA's were in town.