Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah pedro is overrated lol

jtk4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you people are so damn bitter that Pedro pitched well.....he pitched 3 hit ball through 7 and retired the last 14

why dont you evaluate the game as a whole instead of reading a fucking boxscore

hey i have no problems if pedro pitched a great game, good for him and good for the sox fans and the sox, you were the one who said he pitched better than randy johnson & roger clemens ever did in a WS, and that is simply not true.

if you want pedro to be your daddy it's all cool w/ me, and i guess it would be all cool w/ most of the people on the sports forum, if you bat left handed or are a switch hitter, its all cool. :hat:

better then randy no

better then clemens yeah

clemens 4 hit 1 earned run against the braves team that was centered around pitching. Those hitters really were not that good when compared to St louis this year. same thing with the d backs, and for that matter the mets. If you look at the lineups of those teams then look at st louis line up it is not even close.

better then randy no

better then clemens yeah

clemens 4 hit 1 earned run against the braves team that was centered around pitching. Those hitters really were not that good when compared to St louis this year. same thing with the d backs, and for that matter the mets. If you look at the lineups of those teams then look at st louis line up it is not even close.

true.

Pedro finally grew some balls when it counted...Woohoo!!!! Schilling is still a better postseason pitcher IMO. I like all of the greatest postseason pitcher talk for Schilling, his numbers are just as dirty as Mariano except the innnings pitched are way up there....

better then randy no

better then clemens yeah

sorry

4 great pitched world series game is better than 1 game well pitched

dont care what the line up was

i believe tony Armas Jr came from the Yankees. The red sox will never outbid the yankees for Pavano if the yankees decide to pursue him. I would not mind seeing pedro out west.

ehh..you're a lil off

the trade for Pedro was Pavano, Armas, Jr., and some guy that never made it. Tony Armas, Jr. was originally a Red Sox player......

I wonder how he's doing nowadays btw...

ehh..you're a lil off

the trade for Pedro was Pavano, Armas, Jr., and some guy that never made it. Tony Armas, Jr. was originally a Red Sox player......

I wonder how he's doing nowadays btw...

sorry JS your both a lil off

Tony armas JR was originally signed by the Yanks and traded to the Sux then the sux traded to him to montreal

OK well the whole point of the thread turned into ROGER AND RANdy never pitched that good

ill take rogers performance in a key game 7 vs Az

obviously no decision but he was dominant as much as pedro last nite

6+inn 10 strikeouts 1 walk 1 ER

or game 3 that series a win 7+ inning 3 hits 1 er 9 strikeouts

or 2000 8 ip 2 hits 9 strikeouts 0 walks 0 ER

all matched up or bettered pedros outing last night

thats all i m saying

blah JTK

please dont bring that shit up , THE national league representative is whoever it is the "best" that yr. simple as that

whatever i am all for pedro and that little midget lover of his throwing a great game last nite

im just saying there is no way yu can make the case/ point that pedro pitched better game than roger ever did

you wanna say he has pitched A (SINGULAR) game comprable to RJ and rockets games thats fine