Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..squirrels....

misk

...my ex saved a squirrel once and had it as a pet for a little while......i then took it to turtle back zoo in west orange......they actually have a release program, lol........but they are def one of those creatures that as cute as they are look like they could snap and nibble your heart out.....

..i :heart: chipmunks.....

...totally different animal....why would u even question the lovabilty of the wonderful chipmunk........

sorry :laugh:

i have a clan of chipmunks living under my front door steps. it was on my mind cuz when i opened my door today there was one sitting on the railing scared sh!tless just staring at me. i guess we both startled each other, just stared at each other for a few seconds :D

.....i just looked out the window and saw a squirrel...and well frankly...i hated it!..

....and also...the whole cat thing was inspired by that kitten thread cause i thought...."why would anyone want a cat....they suck"...

..so there ya have it

...when i lived in west orange, my cat would hunt down small animals......he brought home a rabbit once.......and then a family of chipmunks......i was waiting for that fucker to drop a deer in front of the house at some point.......nigga was ferocious.....