Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We are the Champions

........and u fucking Yankee fans are losers like your team.

No more 1918 chants after the sweep tonight, my team finally did it

we are the 2004 WS champs. How does it feel taking the back seat to Boston u losers. The curse is over, haha there is no curse.

The new chant is 2000, 2000, 2000

I can't wait 4 the parade friday.

one more time, losers

fuck you jerk off!

When is the last time Yankess won the WS ???????

All I know is we will be champs tonight. ha ha

The curse will live on, but passed to u guys.

U still have not won in the 2000's and will not !!!!!!

all that talk about u guys getting a new stadium got RUTH pissed

and he got up and left !!!!!!!!!!

look at this guy. wow 1 fuckin world series and they didnt even win it yet. yankess have how many, can you answer that one buddy. thank you. :)

Typical Yankee fan, lets look at the past.

Yes, from 1918 it's 26-0 but

from 2004 it's 1-0 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys can't talk shit now untill u take it back and I don't see that happen

anytime soon.

Yes, your better franchise of all time, but we are the better team of now and the future, so fuck off.

What puzzles me more than anything else in the world is how much Drano The Janitorial crew that tends to the locker room in Fenway Park go through? All of the Red Sox are so Furry. Its painful to watch the World Series.

The only thing that has me watching this Series is P-U-J-O-L-S......

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Typical Yankee fan, lets look at the past.

Yes, from 1918 it's 26-0 but

from 2004 it's 1-0 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys can't talk shit now untill u take it back and I don't see that happen

anytime soon.

Yes, your better franchise of all time, but we are the better team of now and the future, so fuck off.

Congratulations asshole, you have now won ONE World Series in the last 86 years and have beaten the Yankees ONCE!!! This is what I cant stand, you Boston assholes who think one season makes a lifetime. With all due respect, I picked Boston to beat the Yankees when Spring Training started. The Yankees tried to break their own rules, by doing it with offense and a weak pitching rotation. Pitching wins! Truth is, the Red Sox beat our best in Game 4 to move on and sweep the Yankees in what was the worst flop in post season history. But before you start celebrating fuckface, the Yankees ARE THE POST SEASON - 26 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AND COUNTING. As much as I HATE the Red Sox, I can appreciate them winning because they were the better team in the end - this season. But their fans are a bunch of assholes and I have plenty of friends in Bostn. I cant wait to see these jerkoffs burn the town down and Avalon with it!

as much as I think the yanks needed a time to step back and say..hey, maybe we aren;t really number one all the fucken time and let someone else share the glory. I still gotta say, FU Boston fucken street rioting crazy bastards....go get your gold for a change..the curse is over :splat:

Wow ur Boston Redsox Finally won the Big Game....it took them 86 fuckin years to win a damn World Series.....Yankees have been winning WS since the 1900s...26-Yankees 1-Sox....now the question is can ur fuckin Sox make the playoffs next year and defend there newly crowned WS or will they b a Flop

Wow, fuck, fuck, fuck .

This was tempkid posing as a sox fan in one last effort to try to jinx the sox.

I guess it didn't fucking work !!!!!!!!!!

What can I say, this will be really hard to get over, I can't wait for next season, but I do tip my hat off to the Sox

and yes, no more 1918 chants out of us Yankees fans, but do u think u sox fans will stop the Yankee sucks chants at other sporting events (super bowl parade) I'm willing to bet everything that "Yankee sucks" chants will be the chant of the Parade this friday.

I guess I can't talk any shit from now to next SEPT to Sox fans !!!!!!!!!!

Fucken jokes have to create new screennames to root for their team. The whole city is absolutely terrible.
Wow, fuck, fuck, fuck .

This was tempkid posing as a sox fan in one last effort to try to jinx the sox.

I guess it didn't fucking work !!!!!!!!!!

What can I say, this will be really hard to get over, I can't wait for next season, but I do tip my hat off to the Sox!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tooooooooooooo easy.