Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We are the Champions

Typical Yankee fan, lets look at the past.

Yes, from 1918 it's 26-0 but

from 2004 it's 1-0 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys can't talk shit now untill u take it back and I don't see that happen

anytime soon.

Yes, your better franchise of all time, but we are the better team of now and the future, so fuck off.

ur really funny. and honestly i been a die hard yankee fan since i can remember so yes i will rub our 26 world series rings in ur face. i dont think boston will ever catch up to the yankees. keep ur mouth shut bro. boston can have there glory for one year that they are the best team and one year alone. yankees are the best team ever.

Z

........and u fucking Yankee fans are losers like your team.

No more 1918 chants after the sweep tonight, my team finally did it

we are the 2004 WS champs. How does it feel taking the back seat to Boston u losers. The curse is over, haha there is no curse.

The new chant is 2000, 2000, 2000

I can't wait 4 the parade friday.

one more time, losers

SHUT THE FUCK UP

One Championship, and yo're talking shit... you fucken idiot... us yankee fans do it almost every year. Winning the division title and / or going to the world series.. You bunch of fucken loosers win one in 100 years and all of the sudden forget about about all the embaressing years.

Since you ALL retards Ill repost this for you:

Wow, fuck, fuck, fuck .

This was tempkid posing as a sox fan in one last effort to try to jinx the sox.

I guess it didn't fucking work !!!!!!!!!!

What can I say, this will be really hard to get over, I can't wait for next season, but I do tip my hat off to the Sox

and yes, no more 1918 chants out of us Yankees fans, but do u think u sox fans will stop the Yankee sucks chants at other sporting events (super bowl parade) I'm willing to bet everything that "Yankee sucks" chants will be the chant of the Parade this friday.

I guess I can't talk any shit from now to next SEPT to Sox fans !!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao.

Thanks b1500. I turn to choopie and all the rest of the NJ Yankees fans... it was a great season.

Bottom line is that Boston won,

If the Yanks couldn't win 1 game in the last 4, shame on them,

So Congrats to the Boston team for ALCS and now WS.

However all you Bostonians know that, as good as all your players came together, there will be a lot of changes in your team for next season, so i classify this win as "Diamond Backs" win,

Please enjoy as much as you can, because you guys are looking at another 86 waiting period

Since you ALL retards Ill repost this for you:

Lmfao.

Hey stymie, u can't say that wasn't a good try !!!!!!!!

As much as I hate to say it "Congrats" u guys are the champions of today and well, I can't talk shit untill we(the yanks) take your (Boston) title away and back to us !!!!!!!!!

Bro I knew it was either you or Carguy from the 1st post you put over in Boston. I read this thread thread and amost cried laughing at these idiots talking shit to you. Too funny man. :laugh: :Laugh: :laugh:

:bowdown: tempkid

I went back and read my post and was like "fuck, I would make a good Yankee hater" ha ha !!!!!!

I'm now waiting for some so called Yankee fan to bash me !!!!!!!!!

I hate to say it, but I just think there are way to may bandwagon Yankee fans that just come out during the playoffs (yank/sox series) and talk shit when they have no clue what they are talking about.

I'm sure u get the same thing in Boston, they give the real fans bad names.

I was bitching at all my friends that don't know shit about baseball who were pranking my sox friends when the yanks were up 3. Most of them can't name 1/2 the yankee roster as little far back in 98. And now all the big mouths that open there mouths early are just hiding or saying shit like 26-1 !!!!!!!

Well stymie 10 more days for the season to start up again (us real baseball fans know what I'm talking about)

last year u guys set the tone by getting schilling and then adding foulke, two guys two complete your team, hopefully we will take care of are needs first.

Please to all you so called Yankee fans, stop saying stupid shit.

Yes, are history means a great deal, but now is now, we can hush it down unleast untill next series of next regular season.