Start spreading the news..............

carguy19

Weird: The reason why Boston cannot beat the Yankees

marconj

Question to Red Sox fans????

dondiezel26

I hope this is not Pedro's daddy?

marconj

you have to be a yankee fan. Typical we will brag about all the great tings we have done and dont wanna hear about when your team does well. HAte bandwagon fans.

i'm not a bandwagon fan bro....been a yankee fan foreverrrrrrr..EVEN WHEN THEY LOSE. if i was a "bandwagon fan" wouldn't i be rooting for the sox after the yanks lost to them?

mmmk thanks :)

Face it, in these playoffs, the Yankees proved to be nothing more than an overpaid, underachieving, heartless, passionless, cheating bunch of chokers. That team embarrassed the City of New York and the legacy of the Yankees franchise. You Yankee fans shouldn't be bashing the Red Sox, the City of Boston or the Boston fans, you should be bashing the terrible Yankees team of 2004.

Face it, in these playoffs, the Yankees proved to be nothing more than an overpaid, underachieving, heartless, passionless, cheating bunch of chokers. That team embarrassed the City of New York and the legacy of the Yankees franchise. You Yankee fans shouldn't be bashing the Red Sox, the City of Boston or the Boston fans, you should be bashing the terrible Yankees team of 2004.

A fan is a fan is a fan through thick and thin, good times and bad :)

Being a fan doesn’t mean being complacent. If the Yankees played a hard, respectable series, and just came up short in the end (like the Sox did last year), I could understand staying behind your team. But that’s not what happened. Case in point, A-Rod.

Being a fan doesn’t mean being complacent. If the Yankees played a hard, respectable series, and just came up short in the end (like the Sox did last year), I could understand staying behind your team. But that’s not what happened. Case in point, A-Rod.

A-Rod is a HOT piece of ass :love2::love2::love2:

Please don't argue with me. Thanks :)

at least we don't start riots when we win :)

The best thing Yankee fans can do is take it like champions and say "congratulations. See you next year."

Let Boston enjoy their time. Afterall, I will be surprised if there is much of this team left in 2-3 years.

Yeah biggest load of bang wagon jumpers, and I beat the stupid girl bitches think they want they are talking about... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope, cheep up ya fucks, you guys did get number one in the dirtiest states in EPA rating, congrats ya scumbags!!!

Awesome! Thanks! :beer: