Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Last Time

bxbomb

for old times sake

1 9 1 8

now its our turn to say"wait ill next year"

Now you know how nearly every other fan of baseball feels year after year... :)

Exciting isnt it? Plus, you know the Boss is going to do "whatever it takes" to get the Yanks back on top.

LOL.. no offense, but even though you guys won the World Series and the ALCS, Yankees were #1 in the AL EAST PERIOD. :aright:

Yes sir!!!!, i agree with you fully...when Boston can win 100 games in a season with no real left handed pitchers, then Boston fans can talk...

Yes sir!!!!, i agree with you fully...when Boston can win 100 games in a season with no real left handed pitchers, then Boston fans can talk...

dude...you keep on posting retarded comments

the Red Sox didnt have a single left handed starter all season....nor in the playoffs when they came back from 3-0 and went on and SWEPT the World Series so get off it

dude...you keep on posting retarded comments

the Red Sox didnt have a single left handed starter all season....nor in the playoffs when they came back from 3-0 and went on and SWEPT the World Series so get off it

i dont know where the kid saw a left handed pitcher in the sox line-up... but imma PM his Dionne Warwick ass and get the 411.... coz i knew of a few times we could have used one. He prolly has a vision of a left handed pitcher in a Sox uni :laugh2: