Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hiring Good Looking Girls - Good Pay

If you are a people person that is outspoken filled with energy dependable enthusiastic... and ZESTY! my friend has a job for you at a new hot upcoming gym opening in Elmwood Park

They want to hire immediately so you need to be available to start now.

They are good guys, do your job they will treat you well. This is a job you can have fun with.

Hiring sales and counter help

Sales has great potential to make a salary plus commission and the counter work is awesome because you will meet tons of new people.

I was over there the other day helping out and let me tell you this place is going to be HOT! Club music blasting tanning booths aerobics lots of energy in there!

Plus you can work out for free if you work for them. Best place to work if you want to stay in shape. Being there makes you just think about being fit!!

DO IT!!

Pm me for his number if you are ready to work it!

If you are a people person that is outspoken filled with energy dependable enthusiastic... and ZESTY! my friend has a job for you at a new hot upcoming gym opening in Elmwood Park

They are good guys, do your job they will treat you well. This is a job you can have fun with.

Sales has great potential to make a salary plus commission and the counter work is awesome because you will meet tons of new people.

I was over there the other day helping out and let me tell you this place is going to be HOT! Club music blasting tanning booths aerobics lots of energy in there!

Plus you can work out for free if you work for them. Best place to work if you want to stay in shape. Being there makes you just think about being fit!!

DO IT!!

Zesty? :laugh:

DO IT!!

YO ANT, CAN I DROP SOME FLYERS IN THERE???? IF SO MABYE I CAN PUT ALL GYM MEMBERS ON A LIST