Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steelers already bitching

jtk4

they played a great game. We turned the ball over and without dillon, our starting right tackle, our best reciver, our best cover corner, we were done. You can not turn the ball over on the road and excpect to win.

and you did not turn the ball over, that is why you won.

I am not making excuses,everyone has people out, what i was saying is that you can not have people out and turn the ball over. If we had our people maybe we could of won even with turning the ball over, if you had your people maybe the score would of been 42-7, who knows.

turning the ball over=loss

we also had 4 starters out

we played without our

pro bowl NT

CB

RG

ILB

congrats, counting Ty going out early...we had 10 starters out... you beat a limping team.. the margin wasnt atrocious like the KC vs Falcons game, but the ridicule is worse.. no problem, the Pats and Bellichick will find a way to end your short lived immortality behind QB rotten burger. 21 straight wins... match it... or STFU !! I can understand why the squealer fanz are coming out of the woodwork finally ... on our 1st SB win season, we came to your field and handed you your asses on a silver platter... dont worry, we aint done with you by a long mile... just make the playoffs, and come talk greatness... nobody is buying it..atleast not the Pats. God, i hope the beagles hand you your asses this coming weekend. Make sure you post your post game input.. I cant wait !! :bounce:

1st... i've been a steeler fan ever since i was little....DIE HARD STEELER AND PENGUINS FAN.....

damn.....u still talking shit....after getting smacked liked that!!!!!!!!!

thats ballz

congrats...yout streak of "luckyness" is probably...over (gone to the red sox now)

yeah, you guys beat us in '02...congrats.......too bad for you we dont have korkie at QB anymore...

shitty game from him(as always)...and you still need a blocked FG TD and a punt return TD (which was a 2nd try....cause of an "unknown penalty"....that was the 1st i've ever seen called) ......

kinda like the "tuck rule", huh ....... and managed to squeak one out....dont sound like a "handed ur asses on a silver platter to me"

sounds more like an even game that was won by (hey a call by the refs...that's new for pats fans) and a fluke (blocked FG)

bellichek....... keep thinking he's a genius..... look at his record vs. the steelers...(including his cleveland years)....WE OWN HIS ASSSSSSS

whoa ! whoa! slow down big boy.... BB aint in cheap ass Cleveland no mo.. he's in a legit organization... (PATS 2 U) and dont get your panties twisted in a bunch compadre, you won one game..PERIOD!!! against the defending SB CHAMPS!.. All the loser teams in the nfl..(that includes the shets & the fish)...were gunning to beat the winners, you just beat the others to it,.. it doesnt mean jack shit. Adjustment is what the Pats do best, lets hear you talk smack late in December...then, just then, will i believe you are for real. The Squealers are nothing but a flash in the pan, its a matter of time b4 your sorry ass team begins to unravel like an Egyptian mummy. Enjoy Rotten Burgers' short lived streak.... its just the 1st half... we all know what the squealers can or cant do.... :finger:

P.S you called sundays game an ass whopping?... you gotta be kiddin me bro :laugh:

1st... i've been a steeler fan ever since i was little....DIE HARD STEELER AND PENGUINS FAN.....

damn.....u still talking shit....after getting smacked liked that!!!!!!!!!

thats ballz

congrats...yout streak of "luckyness" is probably...over (gone to the red sox now)

yeah, you guys beat us in '02...congrats.......too bad for you we dont have korkie at QB anymore...

shitty game from him(as always)...and you still need a blocked FG TD and a punt return TD (which was a 2nd try....cause of an "unknown penalty"....that was the 1st i've ever seen called) ......

kinda like the "tuck rule", huh ....... and managed to squeak one out....dont sound like a "handed ur asses on a silver platter to me"

sounds more like an even game that was won by (hey a call by the refs...that's new for pats fans) and a fluke (blocked FG)

bellichek....... keep thinking he's a genius..... look at his record vs. the steelers...(including his cleveland years)....WE OWN HIS ASSSSSSS

well you were doing fine until this crap. blocking a field goal is by far the most un-flukey thing that could happen. Field goals are one of the easiest things to perform, and you guys could not block anyone. Kordell threw what 3 picks that game, you guys were lucky it was even that close. God damn drew bledsoe came in and beat you guys and he sucks.

That "unknown penalty" was because your guy covering the punt was stupid enough to go out of bounds and run down the sideline.

To prove the point look what happened the first game of the next year, we crushed you guys something like 44-10, we actually beat you so bad that every other team saw what we did and then proceeded to whup you the entire year.

SO i will say it agian, great game against us but you really have nothing to stand on when bring up that old shit.

whoa ! whoa! slow down big boy.... BB aint in cheap ass Cleveland no mo.. he's in a legit organization... (PATS 2 U) and dont get your panties twisted in a bunch compadre, you won one game..PERIOD!!! against the defending SB CHAMPS!.. All the loser teams in the nfl..(that includes the shets & the fish)...were gunning to beat the winners, you just beat the others to it,.. it doesnt mean jack shit. Adjustment is what the Pats do best, lets hear you talk smack late in December...then, just then, will i believe you are for real. The Squealers are nothing but a flash in the pan, its a matter of time b4 your sorry ass team begins to unravel like an Egyptian mummy. Enjoy Rotten Burgers' short lived streak.... its just the 1st half... we all know what the squealers can or cant do.... :finger:

P.S you called sundays game an ass whopping?... you gotta be kiddin me bro :laugh:

that was an ASS WHOOPING..... the score wasn't even a true indicator......

both your offensive and defensive lines were dominated.

the pats knew we were gonna run the ball starting in the 3rd quarter...had 8/9 men in the box......and still couldn't stop the run (even with the front 7 being the strenght of the defense)

and to boot even out back up over the hill RB ran on you guys in the 4th qr.

rotten burger?? clever

lots of analysts say his play remind them of brady..except with more natural talent (1st rd. pick vs. 6th rd pick)