Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was at DNA last Saturday?

Dress is well, I'm not very sure. I don't think they're very strict with it. You're allowed to wear jeans. No flipflops or chinese slippers, I know that for sure. It's $20 to get in, $15 with guestlist. Crowd is the usual sort of Queens people, guidos, etc. LOL. I've only been there twice, and I'm just starting to get into the club scene so I don't really have much to compare it to.

i went last saturday

My friends best friend Alli performed her hit single I cant Go On feat. Mike Rizzo

Mike Rizzo was spinning and Johnny Budz, overall it was a sick fuckin night music wise. Lots of great dancers and nice vibe. Place was packed though the dance room at newly renovated DNA is too small.

Cover was 20$ because we were on Alli's guestlist, reg 25$, 21+

i went last saturday

My friends best friend Alli performed her hit single I cant Go On feat. Mike Rizzo

Mike Rizzo was spinning and Johnny Budz, overall it was a sick fuckin night music wise. Lots of great dancers and nice vibe. Place was packed though the dance room at newly renovated DNA is too small.

Cover was 20$ because we were on Alli's guestlist, reg 25$, 21+

Is DNA still on 34th Avenue in queens or did it move? How is it on Friday nights??

some associates of mine run it...its ehhhhhhhhhhhh. actually no, its a little worse than ehh. Last time i went was 2 weeks ag at their grand opening. Total of 45 people in the club by 2am. It used to be descent. Nice place, average ktuish music, mixed crowd. Not a bad time. Its free on fridays for everyone, so thats definitly a bonus. If your out to have a good time and your not picky, you will like this place.

some associates of mine run it...its ehhhhhhhhhhhh. actually no, its a little worse than ehh. Last time i went was 2 weeks ag at their grand opening. Total of 45 people in the club by 2am. It used to be descent. Nice place, average ktuish music, mixed crowd. Not a bad time. Its free on fridays for everyone, so thats definitly a bonus. If your out to have a good time and your not picky, you will like this place.

25 bucks to get in??? what?!?!?! people actually pay this??? i went once 2 years ago and had a good time but i dont remember it being 25 bucks to get in,,,, DNA IS A BAR?!?!?! why would anyone pay 25 to go into a bar??

i havent been there in years.. and even when i went there years ago, i felt so old. But of course i made the best of it

i love the song in your signature... it's my favorite trance song of the moment...

(edit) but i think it goes... (could be wrong here)

so sit on top of the world and tell me how you're feeling.... what you feel, is what i feel for you... take my hand... etc. etc.

Hi, Just reading up on some posts. I actually am one of the event coordinators for Club DNA. Our Grand Opening was a little sluggish but thats because we turned away about 400 people under 21. Now that we decided to go 21 for guys, and 18 for girls. 1- The crowd has been beautiful and 2- It's been getting more packed week in-week out. Friday night is more of a greek night, they play house in the main room and greek music in the back room and tend to switch it up. Saturday Night is main floor house music by resident Steve Petsis & usually a guest DJ whether it be Mike Rizzo, Vic Latino, Johnny Budz etc and in the back room is strictly hip hop. Its 25 for guys regular and 20 for girls .. but on the guestlist it cuts down to 20 for guys and 15 for girls. If your interested in getting more information you could contact me at ClubDNANYC@aol.com. Thanks

Hi, Just reading up on some posts. I actually am one of the event coordinators for Club DNA. Our Grand Opening was a little sluggish but thats because we turned away about 400 people under 21. Now that we decided to go 21 for guys, and 18 for girls. 1- The crowd has been beautiful and 2- It's been getting more packed week in-week out. Friday night is more of a greek night, they play house in the main room and greek music in the back room and tend to switch it up. Saturday Night is main floor house music by resident Steve Petsis & usually a guest DJ whether it be Mike Rizzo, Vic Latino, Johnny Budz etc and in the back room is strictly hip hop. Its 25 for guys regular and 20 for girls .. but on the guestlist it cuts down to 20 for guys and 15 for girls. If your interested in getting more information you could contact me at ClubDNANYC@aol.com. Thanks