Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it worth it?

The badge really isnt worth it. Having a hotel near by downtown and being near Ultra is what really counts. I like to be a safe distance away from everything ... aka STUMBLING DISTANCE ... hehe :beer:

depends what you are into, personally I wouldnt be downtown, ultra is not my thang.

11th and collins thru 21st and collins is wher you need to be

awesome, you guys are so helpful! what kinda area is collins in? (i've never been to miami)

now only if i could get some info for clubbin in Prague for my winter break :smile2:

your in south beach. collins is 2 blocks from the beach, most of the clubs are in sobe.

hey, if one place says no, there are another 15+ parties that will say yes, F**k em and move on.

Every party in a hotel that we got refused we just walked round the back, through the kitchen, through the lobby and into the bar. It was like the scene from Goodfellas where the chefs are still cooking round you as you walk on by. We didnt do queues.

Keep checking the master list once it gets close to the dates. The final 6 weeks before they will start releasing what DJ's are spinning/where/on what dates. Most of the big parties will have presale tickets that gaurantee you admission w/ little to no line. Pick out what parties you know you want to hit and buy the presales. I did this last year to a few parties - the price was cheaper than at the door and we walked right in. Space sells 3 day passes for $100 and 5 day passes for $150 the month before the conference. They charge at least $50 at the door - so if you like their lineup that is definitely worth it. Probably the best option to gaurantee entry if you don't have presales is to go early.

Keep checking the master list once it gets close to the dates. The final 6 weeks before they will start releasing what DJ's are spinning/where/on what dates. Most of the big parties will have presale tickets that gaurantee you admission w/ little to no line. Pick out what parties you know you want to hit and buy the presales. I did this last year to a few parties - the price was cheaper than at the door and we walked right in. Space sells 3 day passes for $100 and 5 day passes for $150 the month before the conference. They charge at least $50 at the door - so if you like their lineup that is definitely worth it. Probably the best option to gaurantee entry if you don't have presales is to go early.

Good advice, but don't only go off of the WMC list. It also depends on what type of music you are there to see. If you are there for trance, house, mainstream, most of your nights should be listed. If you are there for Drum and Bass or breakbeat, there will many unlisted parties. Check any local websites, or label websites. Also check records stores (some in Broward country have led me to some good parties). If you listen to drum and bass, the WMC list usually shows the World of Drum and Bass and maybe 1 - 2 more parties (there are usually almost a full week of d&b parties.

Many of the best nights I have been to weren't listed on websites, but were located on either Washington or Collins (usually somewhere north of 5th).

Good luck!

I did the presales last year and plan on doing again this year. Save money and door hassels. And he is not kidding about Space, we went for Deep Dish around 5am and it was $60.00 at the door.