Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do for work?

crowina

Past 5 years, mutual fund accountant..(up until July)

Last 2 months regional sales..

have you always considered yourself a good salesmen? Do you like it?

When I was an intern, my president kept pressuring me to become a salesman..he said it was natural in me...

but not sure if I could make it into a full time job..

Thoughts? Opinions?

have you always considered yourself a good salesmen? Do you like it?

When I was an intern, my president kept pressuring me to become a salesman..he said it was natural in me...

Thoughts? Opinions?

Ya know, I never did sales up until I came here... I actually enjoy it, its good b/c we already have portfolios set up, so its no cold calling, just calling our clients...Sales is simple,coming from Merrill Lynch and working with deadlines and tons of pressure, this is almost relaxing.

Thoughts? Opinions?

its one thing to be good at it and a whole 'nother thing to be able to have it as a career.

i was good at it, and always had managers/VPs/whatever tell me its seems natural to me and that i would be money if i stick with it. but i hated it. well, i didnt like the position. anyways, it really depends on what you are "selling" and the extent to which you need to sell it...more and more jobs seem to have some aspect of sales in it these days...