Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do for work?

crowina

what do you do?

kinda jump between 2 diff departments - employee brokerage services (employees at my company must have their accounts here) which is no advice and purely service oriented (take trades, help with paperwork, deal with all the BS and problems). The other department i basically just take trades and make sure idiot employees of other companies (we administer their stock purchase and options accounts) are set up right and have all their ish together. right now ive got my Series 7 & 66...

:hung:

Yeah I have really good drawing skills but that has nothing to do with the field. Everything is done with a mouse and keyboard man. Ive done animations on mechanical parts to show how they assemble and function in presentations. The money is so-so. It was the field to get into before the economy took a nosedive. Its getting better tho.

thanks. sh!t sounds pretty interesting (to me)...gonna research it more over the weekend. mind if i PM you some questions next week?? (youre the only person i know in that field)