Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY@IKON reviews

Hmmm I saw a cow walking around too :)

i walked around a lot .. and danced a lot too .. (not supposed too coz of injuries .. aaaaaa) ..

if the cow had a the cow hat and makeup then that was me .. otherwise . it was the "other" cow .. dang .. i forgot to ask the other cow if we were related .. haha

oh so that cow right in the beginning of main room near stairs was u...no wonder they copied ur mask idea...soon everyone gonna wear cow suits :)

yes sir .. that would be me ..

hmm .. now everyone wearing cows .. hehe .. it would be hillarious .. at least we wont run outta milk .. :)

got there around 1 something, went w/ the lovely emjay :heart: and her friend, fkornre and of course my bf oh and meetup w/ superman..haha i 4got his name....my 1st time going to this club and i liked it.....glad i meet up w/ karisma and quoth...u guys r so cute 2gether! im glad u can tell when a woman is touching u mike, lol

then bumped into beatkah! wow u looked awesome! gr8 costume hun

then saw the lovely kimmie.....so cute like always, rocking the :afro: lol

went down to the dance floor and saw sexxyme w/ her bf looking sexy like always :devil:

btw wha was that girl talkin about? she kept giving me a high 5 n sayin yea see how is that was, men r so easy :huh: lol

bumped into prprincess.....u looked so cute hun! love the cheerleading outfit and those eyelashes! wow, lol

finally saw gabe but didnt get to see him dance since his ankle was hurting him

drew i have to tell u my sins, lol

arg nice meetin u

dragon, got milk? lmao....nice outfit

MATT!!!!!! too bad u guys left early....next time u shall come n chill w/ us for after hours :D

oldtimer, bassboy nice meeting u guys!

and if i missed out someone sorry.....so many cool people in one place, awesome nite but DT did disappoint me.....he wasn't as good as in other events that i have been to, music was ok.....i still had a gr8 time and glad to have met some new people and chilled w/ people i have already met.....

[color=RoyalBlue

went down to the dance floor and saw sexxyme w/ her bf looking sexy like always :devil:

btw wha was that girl talkin about? she kept giving me a high 5 n sayin yea see how is that was, men r so easy :huh: lol

Natural born killers were in full effect :gang: hehe

yea that girl was weird..she kept on telling mike how he needs to respect women like he respects his mother or jesus wont let him go to heaven :laugh: and then she told us that he should be happy because tony is a lot worse than he is hahahahhahaha..oh and then she blessed us all LMFAOOO WEIRDOOOOO :laugh:

lol!! all i remember is some girl puting a rope around u and i see mike tellin the girl u have to calm down! lmao!!

:laugh: he told her that he beats me and she was like OMG WHATTTTTTTT???? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF..GOD DOESNT FORGIVE PEOPLE THAT DO THAT :laugh: hahaha I swear she was on something

dude we had to go to soo many parties! we didnt even go to the one in queens, u guys looked so cute.....those glasses Al, lmao!!

it wouldve been nice to see u guys at ikon, eventho DT wasn't all that gr8 like i expected we still had a gr8 time!

btw does any1 know if its true that pvd and tiesto will be spinnin at ikon for NYE???

dude we had to go to soo many parties! we didnt even go to the one in queens, u guys looked so cute.....those glasses Al, lmao!!

it wouldve been nice to see u guys at ikon, eventho DT wasn't all that gr8 like i expected we still had a gr8 time!

btw does any1 know if its true that pvd and tiesto will be spinnin at ikon for NYE???

I saw the flyer for the NYE event, PVD will be @ Ikon and Tiesto will be spinning out in LA. They're doing that "simulcast" thing, which if anyone went to see Sasha @ avalon on NYE last year (while diggers was in LA), is such a crock. The quality of the video feed was like an awful camera phone. I'm avoiding big clubs this year for NYE, I can't deal with the crowds/tourists :vomit2:

ahhh, ok...thx for the info

I saw the flyer for the NYE event, PVD will be @ Ikon and Tiesto will be spinning out in LA. They're doing that "simulcast" thing, which if anyone went to see Sasha @ avalon on NYE last year (while diggers was in LA), is such a crock. The quality of the video feed was like an awful camera phone. I'm avoiding big clubs this year for NYE, I can't deal with the crowds/tourists :vomit2:

DT's set at Cielo was the shit!...but his set at Ikon was a dissapoinment.

he only played a few tracks that i was feelin...and i only went crazy when he played( island breeze)...we stayed mainly in the second floor bar area the only spot that wasnt too hot and actually had space to dance...it was good too see alot of the regs out...

i enjoyed the music in the pink room alot more....whoever spun there in the very beggining played deep house and he dropped

this track i love(tortured soul- enjoy yourself)I LOVE THAT SHIT! ..and around 6ish the dj there was also good...stayed there till about 7ish.

I had a great time… I thought DT’s tunes were pretty good…at times, I got lost in it, just closed my eyes and jammed/bobbed my fro up & down or had my arms in the air… :laugh: …prolly looked like a fool, but I enjoyed myself. But I wasn’t on the main floor all night either so maybe I missed the not-so-good stuff when I was on the roof or in the pink room? I was happy when the pink room DJ dropped Esperanza…and there were a few other tunes that got us hyped up too…Island Breeze!

I actually liked Manny Freytes’ tunes too…chill, nice & funkehhh. Got me movin soon as we walked in.

The crowd was diverse…seemed like no more than 40% were in costume though! Boooo… The circles were a lot of fun… some really good dancers in there. I was dancing on the sidelines cheering when some guys next to me said “Get in there woman!†& pushed me in…so I got my boogy on…hehe… Lots of friendly dancing and high-fiving. I wanna know who it was that had the all black robe/costume on with the big monster white mask and big white hands with claws…that was a cool costume! And the person was actually dancing in it!

Other costumes I saw were a priest, dead cat, Jason, devil, pimp daddy, dominatrix, Scooby Doo, Natural Born Killers, schoolgirl, prisoners, cops, disco men, bumblebee, cows (Maskee…your cow outfit was rockin with the face makeup and ears! Everytime I saw the cow I though, hey, it’s Alan! Oh wait, it’s the other dude…doh…), I was the disco girl with a big lopsided black afro and colorful top & bell bottoms… :laugh: Thanks for the compliments guys :)

I met sooo many people… ran into Oldtimer and Overdose when I was wandering around on the roof. Nice seeing u guys! Oldtimer…loved the fro yo…I didn’t recognize you! Overdose, nice to finally put a face to a name. Hung out for a lil on the balcony and stage with…

the gorgeous NYBeauty & Actingitup (you guys crack me up! Rosa, looked like you really enjoyed yourself…lol… u guys have contact info for the asian girl in the green shirt? she’s a friend of the tall asian dude you intro’d me too…she was so cool…and some guys were videotaping us dancing…),

Emjay (love your moves woman! You are soo sweet.) and your sis?,

Fkornre (thanks for your help ;) ),

Silverbull (so sorry about your ankle…get beddah soon),

Eddie (love your moves!),

Bassboy (nice to run into ya again),

Mscrew (nice shades…I want them! as usual, your moves were rockin),

Ckord (your bumblebee costume was so cute…nice to meet u too), and everyone else…I think I got everyone…sorry if I didn’t.

Of course, it was great hangin with Drewminati, Argdiesel (us fro headz ruled!), Brandon, Chasity, MikeK123398575, Beatkah, Majinbuu (thanks for takin us around in the Majinbu mobile and for blastin Sander Kleinenberg’s “The Fruitâ€! LOVE that song!!!), Digitalextacy, Kitty, the uber talented Maskee (I missed a lot of your shows…boooo…wahhh), and everyone else…lots of cool peeps. Deeperndeeper…I missed you again! U stink! Karisma…I missed you too…and I was probably hangin in the same group you were with Rosa…lol…hope u had a happy bday! Oh well, next time… Luztidaraaaa….why didn’t you moisten MY left cheek region woman!? I’m jealous!! :laugh:

Sounds like everyone had a good time overall. I’d go to see Danny @ Ikon again…it was nicely packed…the door people were cool and the coatcheck guys were nice as usual…there was some confusion at first at the door with the ticket holder line but oh well… So, this review’s turned into more of a shoutout than a review so ima move along now…hehe… I’ll prolly see everyone Tday eve. Crap this post got longgg...

I had a great time… I thought DT’s tunes were pretty good…at times, I got lost in it, just closed my eyes and jammed/bobbed my fro up & down or had my arms in the air… :laugh: …prolly looked like a fool, but I enjoyed myself. But I wasn’t on the main floor all night either so maybe I missed the not-so-good stuff when I was on the roof or in the pink room? I was happy when the pink room DJ dropped Esperanza…and there were a few other tunes that got us hyped up too…Island Breeze!

I actually liked Manny Freytes’ tunes too…chill, nice & funkehhh. Got me movin soon as we walked in.

The crowd was diverse…seemed like no more than 40% were in costume though! Boooo… The circles were a lot of fun… some really good dancers in there. I was dancing on the sidelines cheering when some guys next to me said “Get in there woman!†& pushed me in…so I got my boogy on…hehe… Lots of friendly dancing and high-fiving. I wanna know who it was that had the all black robe/costume on with the big monster white mask and big white hands with claws…that was a cool costume! And the person was actually dancing in it!

Other costumes I saw were a priest, dead cat, Jason, devil, pimp daddy, dominatrix, Scooby Doo, Natural Born Killers, schoolgirl, prisoners, cops, disco men, bumblebee, cows (Maskee…your cow outfit was rockin with the face makeup and ears! Everytime I saw the cow I though, hey, it’s Alan! Oh wait, it’s the other dude…doh…), I was the disco girl with a big lopsided black afro and colorful top & bell bottoms… Thanks for the compliments guys :)

I met sooo many people… ran into Oldtimer and Overdose when I was wandering around on the roof. Nice seeing u guys! Oldtimer…loved the fro yo…I didn’t recognize you! Overdose, nice to finally put a face to a name. Hung out for a lil on the balcony and stage with…

the gorgeous NYBeauty & Actingitup (you guys crack me up! Rosa, looked like you really enjoyed yourself…lol… u guys have contact info for the asian girl in the green shirt? she’s a friend of the tall asian dude you intro’d me too…she was so cool…and some guys were videotaping us dancing…),

Emjay (love your moves woman! You are soo sweet.) and your sis?,

Fkornre (thanks for your help ;) ),

Silverbull (so sorry about your ankle…get beddah soon),

Eddie (love your moves!),

Bassboy (nice to run into ya again),

Mscrew (nice shades…I want them! as usual, your moves were rockin),

Ckord (your bumblebee costume was so cute…nice to meet u too), and everyone else…I think I got everyone…sorry if I didn’t.

Of course, it was great hangin with Drewminati, Argdiesel (us fro headz ruled!), Brandon, Chasity, MikeK123398575, Beatkah, Majinbuu (thanks for takin us around in the Majinbu mobile and for blastin Sander Kleinenberg’s “The Fruitâ€! LOVE that song!!!), Digitalextacy, Kitty, the uber talented Maskee (I missed a lot of your shows…boooo…wahhh), and everyone else…lots of cool peeps. Deeperndeeper…I missed you again! U stink! Karisma…I missed you too…and I was probably hangin in the same group you were with Rosa…lol…hope u had a happy bday! Oh well, next time… Luztidaraaaa….why didn’t you moisten MY left cheek region woman!? I’m jealous!! :laugh:

Sounds like everyone had a good time overall. I’d go to see Danny @ Ikon again…it was nicely packed…the door people were cool and the coatcheck guys were nice as usual…there was some confusion at first at the door with the ticket holder line but oh well… So, this review’s turned into more of a shoutout than a review so ima move along now…hehe… I’ll prolly see everyone Tday eve. Crap this post got longgg...

OMG .. woman .. and you said you wana post short reviews ... haha .. look at you ..

AWESOME review tho .. dear .. like i always tell u . u can be an editor, an entertainer, a host to parties/clubs .. babe .. u can do anything u want .. :makeout:

i miss those circles you were talking about .. but i had my own circles i guess

one circle i was in .. i was actually watching .. and this girl jumps in .. she danced pretty good actually .. once she finished this guy jumped in .. and he danced ok .. but she was cursing him for some reason .. kina hackle him rather .. then when he finished .. she tried to pull me in the circle .. saying .. go kick his ass mask .. i was like . no i dont do that .. she goes . go battle him . and i am like ummm .. i dont do that either .. she goes .. ok . can u just dance .. i was like . oh . that i can do ..

so i danced my ass off .. once i finished .. this girl jumps in front of that guy again . and she is like .. wat u gona do about that sucker .. and she was like cursing him and sheaat ... i was like . ok . thats it .. i am outta here ..

pretty crazy people if you ask me .. :gang:

…prolly looked like a fool, but I enjoyed myself..

hehe I don't even want to know how I looked... was trippin all ova that Ikon from 12;30-7 a.m. :), especially that pink room with boggin out floor and hip-hop room...damn never thought there can be such thing as TOO much fun :P