Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos @ 118 Lounge / This Saturday November 6th

:: Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos :: Eddie Bart ::

This Saturday November 6th @ 118 Lounge

***guest Dj Denny Tsettos

Guest DJ Denny Tsettos for the first time sinks his feet into 118 Lounge. Along with our resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplying an evening of house music, hip hop, & classics. To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Free admission for all before 11.

Door by: Victor Soto

avalon / diva / deko / 118 / xs / flight

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

The Ironbound - Newark, NJ

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

On behalf of myself, Big Mike, Vic Soto, Joe Dizzy and the rest of the 118 staff, we would like to thank everyone that came out to the first annual Halloween party at 118 Lounge and making it the success that it was.

Once again the energy from the crowd and DJ Carlos Realm's drops were out of control...

This Sat. 11/6... Dj Denny Tsettos will be ripping it @ 118 Lounge.

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy vibe we see this Saturday.

Denny's intense style of play, along with the commanding energy of the crowd will prove to be the perfect formula for an explosive night!

For VIP Reservations visit www.118Lounge.com or call me at 973.441.7849

honestly, i swear somethin about the clocks changin makes people go nuts.... i remember in the spring when the clocks went ahead so we lost an hour (but 118 stayed open late anyways) NOOONE wanted to leave... everyone was beggin for more.... and then this week i felt like it was the same. the end of the night rolled around and everyone and their mother headed toward the back of the club or the dj booth cause they wanted to stay... lol, pretty funny site.

anyways... 118 has def been bumpin the past few weeks.... im not a dancefloor type gal but the energy and the music has made me a dancefloor QUEEN the past 2 weeks, hehe.... once again, great time this past weekend.... lots of faces there that make me :)

see everyone next week!!!!

honestly, i swear somethin about the clocks changin makes people go nuts.... i remember in the spring when the clocks went ahead so we lost an hour (but 118 stayed open late anyways) NOOONE wanted to leave... everyone was beggin for more.... and then this week i felt like it was the same. the end of the night rolled around and everyone and their mother headed toward the back of the club or the dj booth cause they wanted to stay... lol, pretty funny site.

anyways... 118 has def been bumpin the past few weeks.... im not a dancefloor type gal but the energy and the music has made me a dancefloor QUEEN the past 2 weeks, hehe.... once again, great time this past weekend.... lots of faces there that make me :)

see everyone next week!!!!

where did you disappear to last night ....left me babysitting lionel...hhaahah

where did you disappear to last night ....left me babysitting lionel...hhaahah

hahahaha...i didnt know this was uuuuuuuuuuuu :love:

i thought it had to be tho cuz ur the only one i didnt get to say bye to :kiss2: i was lookin for ya but u were "takin care of business" and i didnt wanna interrupt..... lionel is a piece of work, lol! his head was hangin off the couch with his mouth wide open, i WISHED i had a sardine to put in it, lol!

hahahaha...i didnt know this was uuuuuuuuuuuu :love:

i thought it had to be tho cuz ur the only one i didnt get to say bye to :kiss2: i was lookin for ya but u were "takin care of business" and i didnt wanna interrupt..... lionel is a piece of work, lol! his head was hangin off the couch with his mouth wide open, i WISHED i had a sardine to put in it, lol!

yeah we were stuck with him passed out till 4 ...unreal how he doesnt wake the fuck up...even when we're smacking the shit outta him!

why do promoters make it a point to please everyone? "evening of house music, hip hop, & classics" - what happened to going somewhere based on the music played? the club scene in jersey is such garbage. what are you running, a diner?

why do promoters make it a point to please everyone? "evening of house music, hip hop, & classics" - what happened to going somewhere based on the music played? the club scene in jersey is such garbage. what are you running, a diner?

Um, thats what we are suppose to do. Have a diverse of hip hop, house, and classic is not a problam. You always have to tend to what the crowd wants to hear.

Victor Soto

Um, thats what we are suppose to do. Have a diverse of hip hop, house, and classic is not a problam. You always have to tend to what the crowd wants to hear.

Victor Soto

i know that you are hired to pack as many bodies in as possible. catering to one genre of music would not work in jersey, you would not fill up half the place. this is sad.

looking forward to seeing you again... got a great pic of me, u, and ur friend in our "matching" costumes. :3some: Ill have it with me for sat. See u then sweetie...

awesome...i have a few of us too

right now, going out is up in the air....just got back from the eye doctor, he says i have a bad infection & i can't wear my contacts til he says so

I doubt smoke & club air is good for my eyes either but I'll see how it looks on saturday :(

awesome...i have a few of us too

right now, going out is up in the air....just got back from the eye doctor, he says i have a bad infection & i can't wear my contacts til he says so

I doubt smoke & club air is good for my eyes either but I'll see how it looks on saturday :(

hope ur eye gets better... try and rest up sweetie... gonna be sick on sat.

bring down the camera next time, i'd like to see the pics... or email them to me :)