Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where the fuck is the winter~!?

dgmodel

enough of this indian summer bullshit... lets see some snow up in this mofo... snowboarding season opens up tommorrow and im wearing a tanktop right now... wtf~!?

youre a fucking crybaby, marko...just a big fucking crybaby...wah wah wah, you dumb bitch....

i dont think theres one word that any male is like "wtf you call me that for~!?" but as soon as you say cunt, even if you whisper it to yourself on an empty street some homeless woman will crawl out of a bush and say "i hate that word..." then fart and roll back into the bush...

i dont think theres one word that any male is like "wtf you call me that for~!?" but as soon as you say cunt, even if you whisper it to yourself on an empty street some homeless woman will crawl out of a bush and say "i hate that word..." then fart and roll back into the bush...

LMAO :bounce: thats some funny shit right thurr :clap2:

:laugh: :laugh: so true!

....i'm superfried.......still at work......just wrap wrap wrapping it up.......there are words that offend men but it's on a cultural level....i.e. i'm half greek and half cyprian....to tell a greek he's cyprian or a cyprian he's greek can be highly offensive......spit in your face offensive.......i once insulted this dancer by saying her being from the republic of georgia was the same as being from russia.....good way to get her to leave me alone......lol

• 2 months later...
enough of this indian summer bullshit... lets see some snow up in this mofo... snowboarding season opens up tommorrow and im wearing a tanktop right now... wtf~!?

i take this back, i dont really mind it... (im actually enjoying it a lot more this way, but now that i said this itll be fuckin freezin again lol)