Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Prplhz

cookie6

Yep like u and the fuckin dork with the pleather jacket..... :splat:

We soooooo should have kicked his ass :laugh:

Def. if I had been given about 10 minutes longer before they started kicking us out I would have pushed him over the railing. The more I think about that place we went to the more I'm like :ghey:

Werd, WTF was that place all about anyways. And that kid, I really wished I would have hit him. Do u remember the shit he was saying? What a dweeb! :laugh:

Between u messing with his tiny butterflies (no relation to the Tiny Butterfly) and me with the pleather, I think he is def damaged! :D

Werd, WTF was that place all about anyways. And that kid, I really wished I would have hit him. Do u remember the shit he was saying? What a dweeb! :laugh:

Between u messing with his tiny butterflies (no relation to the Tiny Butterfly) and me with the pleather, I think he is def damaged! :D

He looked like the type of guy that would go home and cry after that. He was coming up to us for comfort and we made him feel like the tinibutterfli he really was... :laugh: