Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC DRINK Meet-up this FRIDAY!!**

Originally posted by msoprano13:

do they play music in this bar, and yes i hope one of you OLDER CATS can buy me a drink

Music?? Oooohhhh . . I think so, but don't hold me to it!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope that one of you OLDER CATS can buy me a drink, and im looking foward to meeting you everybody there, and how many girls are going to be there??????

Its all about the girls aint it???

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

i hope that one of you OLDER CATS can buy me a drink, and im looking foward to meeting you everybody there, and how many girls are going to be there??????

ah don't worry there little guy

i'll buy ya a drink

cwm2.gif

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Sorry about the peppermint Schnapps post.....that was definitely a brain fart.

My bad.

Msoprano and Pfloyd....definitely lookin foward to meetin you guys. Msoprano.. just tell me what ya want and Ill grab ya some drinks. I was under 21 not so long ago, I know how much it sux.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

wwhhhaa, i need guidance!! i wanna come but, but, but.....i just don't know. if i'm going to vinyl w/ monique i don't know how i'll occupy myself in between these two events....well maybe i'll see you all there, maybe, maybeeeee

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

You guys are all excited about raspberry drinks? Uh, ok. And, if it doesn't do the trick, goldschlager is a good 'get ripped at the dive bar' kind of drink. there's plenty o' backup, my friends.

Maybe I'll pack my little flask of jaeger just for backup.

see ya 'all there. Aye

Originally posted by az-tec:

Blackhaus is peppermint Schnapps. It is 80 proof, but fucks yo up more than that. And personally I can drink it like water.

Trust me you'll love it.

Me might as well just get a few bottles.LOL

-Andy

Originally posted by uknjx2:

wwhhhaa, i need guidance!! i wanna come but, but, but.....i just don't know. if i'm going to vinyl w/ monique i don't know how i'll occupy myself in between these two events....well maybe i'll see you all there, maybe, maybeeeee

Awwwwwww! c'mon you can do it... I'm sure you can find some way to pass the time between events.... just drink more. Time flies when you're drunk! wink.gif

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

You can hang with me. A bunch of us are gonna hang at Fez till like 12:30 then head over to Vinyl. Yeah, Vinyl, Baby, Vinyl!!!

------------------

BAC

logo.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Boo Hoo!! Something came up that I can't get out of...so I can't make it.... cwm43.gif

Where are u all gonna be past midnight? I'll try to catch up.....

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by satanus:

i'm there, looking forward to seeing everyone again. ibhugh, totally swamped, but great pictures, you should post them on the board (though nonbladers might not give a damn...)

OK I will, but it's your fault if everyone gives me crap about it.... hehe

cwm4.gif