Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops Were Busting Ballz Halloween!!!!!!!!

First of all I love people who are key board gangster!!!!

You think you are a tough guy Old Fart?????

You think you know me????

in the 2 latter sentences you, yourself are portraying the "keyboard gangster". that would make you a hipocritical oxymoron.

hahaha

whoa!!! that was good.. who filled you in on my status?? ok yes.. i am 46.. i have no job, no girlfriend, live with my mother and watch tv all day... i rarely leave my house unless it involves meeting girls off the internet or going to pick up pizza.. girls are scared of my freakish, ugly, old man appearance so i am reduced to trying to get ass off the internet... now that you have ruined my good time i will have to take my old, ugly self to another internet messageboard... perhaps i will have better luck at rythymism or bluelight... damn you mad!!! :mad::mad:

I just realized.........................I'm not alone! SOLIDARITY BROTHER!

I wear diapers too, not because I have to, but because I like to.

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

You are very welcome, I'm sure there are alot of people on here who are bored at work just like me looking for something to entertain your brain for a few minutes. I'm glad to be of help !!!! I would like to respond to bbbbboooooommm the st...st...stuttering fuck though.... as far as a "Key board gangsta" as I called Old Fuck, I actually have ballz and I am not afaraid to back my mouth up, so there for I am not a hypocrite( check out the spelling maybe you can learn something!!!!!) You are the fucking Idiot!!!! Hypocrite!!!!!! hahahahahahaha oh and Spraga, why do you keep calling me inbred I'm not a dirty piece of trash like your self, go check into a homeless shelter maybe they will let you wash your funky ass!!!! That shit is soooooooo stank I can smell it from here!!!!!

You are very welcome, I'm sure there are alot of people on here who are bored at work just like me looking for something to entertain your brain for a few minutes. I'm glad to be of help !!!! I would like to respond to bbbbboooooommm the st...st...stuttering fuck though.... as far as a "Key board gangsta" as I called Old Fuck, I actually have ballz and I am not afaraid to back my mouth up, so there for I am not a hypocrite( check out the spelling maybe you can learn something!!!!!) You are the fucking Idiot!!!! Hypocrite!!!!!! hahahahahahaha oh and Spraga, why do you keep calling me inbred I'm not a dirty piece of trash like your self, go check into a homeless shelter maybe they will let you wash your funky ass!!!! That shit is soooooooo stank I can smell it from here!!!!!

haha nothing better than a girl that thinks he can throw down with the men. haha. keyboard gangster holla

b...bb....bboooomm

Thinks???? I have thrown down with men!!!!! Try something original, like you the original key board gangsta, holla at your self. You like to bite off of other peoples' shit, you are a waist of life, your mother should had an abortion instead of giving birth to you!!!!! You think I'm scared of you because you are a "man" fuck you hows that???????? You like that shit!!!!! Ohhhh wait go fuck your motha!!!!!!! " Holler" hahahahahahaha next..........

You have ballz huh? Never fooled me for a minute!

Wow spraga and bb..bb..bb.......booom must share the same lame brain!!!! that was great !!!! Why yes i do have ballz bigger then yours don't be jealous!!! I guess thats why you are gay because you known you are smaller than a mouse, and u like sucking ballz so much so you have to suck someone else's. Hey I have an idea you can suck my left nut!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah this is great!!~!!!!!

b...bb....bboooomm

Thinks???? I have thrown down with men!!!!! Try something original, like you the original key board gangsta, holla at your self. You like to bite off of other peoples' shit, you are a waist of life, your mother should had an abortion instead of giving birth to you!!!!! You think I'm scared of you because you are a "man" fuck you hows that???????? You like that shit!!!!! Ohhhh wait go fuck your motha!!!!!!! " Holler" hahahahahahaha next..........

ouch please stop the torcher. your tough. im scared. i guess you won. next. haha

Wow spraga and bb..bb..bb.......booom must share the same lame brain!!!! that was great !!!! Why yes i do have ballz bigger then yours don't be jealous!!! I guess thats why you are gay because you known you are smaller than a mouse, and u like sucking ballz so much so you have to suck someone else's. Hey I have an idea you can suck my left nut!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah this is great!!~!!!!!

lame...try again...I should just take u to a titty bar and stuff dolla bills down ur shit like the little hooker u are ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=34922&stc=1

So you admit it!!! I knew you were scared of a girl!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!! I can keep doing this forever!!!!! What's up with the pic of the girl licken' her titt??? Are you trying to tell me something????? Are you feeling horny???? It's been a while for ya huh?????? Poor baby!!!!! I feel bad for you that must really suck!!!!

thanks nonmember!!!! I got alot of compliments, to you and 411 there are some pics actually supposed to be posted on this website, but I haven't seen them yet,when will they post pics from Halloween??On ******* ( 2 ), then there are a few on boardybarn, without costume, 411 I'm new to this, I really don't know how to post a pic, and I only use the computer when I'm at work, when I go home I don't even want to look at a computer!!!! I'm sure you guys understand!!!!

So you admit it!!! I knew you were scared of a girl!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!! I can keep doing this forever!!!!! What's up with the pic of the girl licken' her titt??? Are you trying to tell me something????? Are you feeling horny???? It's been a while for ya huh?????? Poor baby!!!!! I feel bad for you that must really suck!!!!

newbie4.jpg