Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important Studio 4 and Studio 9 question!!!

Is the rumor true that the owners of Studio 4 and Studio 9 are going to set up teams, much like "The Real World" vs. "Road Rules", and have competitions with big prize money and stuff?

How do you go about signing up for one of the teams? It sounds like fun. This will definitely revolutionize the New Jersey club scene as we know it.

:ghey:

I know, but I can't understand why there are so many "Studios"? Aren't people going to get confused? Someone can't just say, "I'm heading to Studio..." anymore. At least back in the 70's, you would know that if your friend said that, they would be on 54th Street in Manhattan. Now they would have to be specific. Just food for thought... :)

I know, but I can't understand why there are so many "Studios"? Aren't people going to get confused? Someone can't just say, "I'm heading to Studio..." anymore. At least back in the 70's, you would know that if your friend said that, they would be on 54th Street in Manhattan. Now they would have to be specific. Just food for thought... :)

I fell down the stairs at Studio 54 in Vegas :hat:

That sucks. I hope only your close friends saw you. That could be a little embarrassing. By the way, how is Studio 54 in Vegas? Worth going to?

Went on a Thursday. Kinda corny early on but got really good later on....around 1.30-2am. Music was awesome, except for the few hip hop tracks they played. I had a great time (except for falling down the stairs).

That sucks. I hope only your close friends saw you. That could be a little embarrassing. By the way, how is Studio 54 in Vegas? Worth going to?

Went on a Thursday. Kinda corny early on but got really good later on....around 1.30-2am. Music was awesome, except for the few hip hop tracks they played. I had a great time (except for falling down the stairs).

I was in an afterhours club in some cave in Puerto Rico 2 summers ago. I fell down the stairs, right on my back. Thank God the only person who saw me do it was my girlfriend. She was laughing at me for the rest of the night. It's kind of hard to look cool after something like that :)

I was in an afterhours club in some cave in Puerto Rico 2 summers ago. I fell down the stairs, right on my back. Thank God the only person who saw me do it was my girlfriend. She was laughing at me for the rest of the night. It's kind of hard to look cool after something like that :)

I always look cool :smoke:

jk...only 2 people saw me.

I always look cool :smoke:

jk...only 2 people saw me.

When a girl gets drunk and falls, it's kind of cute. Lots of boys want to rush to her side and help.

When some dude falls, they look like a drunken slob tumbling down. It's a lot harder for a guy to recover from that. I know I can never show my face at that Puerto Rican afterhours ever again.

Studio 4 in fort lee was originally a television studio....and fort lee was the original "hollywood" it was the motion picture capital of the us back in the day..

and we all know what the deal is with studio 9...they have to change it.....Hype dont start.

Is the rumor true that the owners of Studio 4 and Studio 9 are going to set up teams, much like "The Real World" vs. "Road Rules", and have competitions with big prize money and stuff?

How do you go about signing up for one of the teams? It sounds like fun. This will definitely revolutionize the New Jersey club scene as we know it.

that could be the dumbest thing i have ever heard

that could be the dumbest thing i have ever heard

I was kidding. It was a joke. Maybe a bad one, but still it is better than most of the bullshit spam on this board lately. In any case, I hope Studio 4 is as great as people say it's going to be, and I hope Studio 9 opens someday.