Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Night Party @ The Delano!!!!!!!!!!

3rdrealmsp

Whats up every one, just wanted to let you know, i will now be providing the music for the Monday night party @ The Delano Starting this coming Monday. I hope you guys can make it out, music starts @ 9PM till 2AM. Hope to see you all there.....

Party Info:

Addmission: Free

When : Every Monday

Music: Sexy, Smooth, Soulfull Lounge/House with some jazz and a few twists here in there!......if you didnt get enough good vibes in the Space terrace... come through!!!

Mr DJ,

You should at least advise all the people on this board about Delano's door policy and dress codes. That way you dont have alot of people sending you hate mail about how they were denied entry because of how they were dressed.

:balls:

Whats up every one, just wanted to let you know, i will now be providing the music for the Monday night party @ The Delano Starting this coming Monday. I hope you guys can make it out, music starts @ 9PM till 2AM. Hope to see you all there.....

Party Info:

Addmission: Free

When : Every Monday

Music: Sexy, Smooth, Soulfull Lounge/House with some jazz and a few twists here in there!......if you didnt get enough good vibes in the Space terrace... come through!!!

Mr DJ,

You should at least advise all the people on this board about Delano's door policy and dress codes. That way you dont have alot of people sending you hate mail about how they were denied entry because of how they were dressed.

:balls:

delano is an upscale place if you look trashy then your obviously gonna get haslted, i was hanging out there last night, and everyone was dressed like if they were gonna go out to a an upscale lounge/club....im not too good at describing this stuff.....maybe some of the ladies can help me out here... as far as i go....just dress pimp! youll never go wrong....