Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn italianp

since the cat's out the bag..............to be honest...i dont think she's the one who sent them those rep points. it was dumb on her part to send it to me.....and it doesnt excuse her for sayin shit like she did....but ill b willing to bet anything that she didnt send them to solbeam and spragga.

since the cat's out the bag..............to be honest...i dont think she's the one who sent them those rep points. it was dumb on her part to send it to me.....and it doesnt excuse her for sayin shit like she did....but ill b willing to bet anything that she didnt send them to solbeam and spragga.

wow..so italianp can thank you for her everyone hating her..lol

good job.lol

wow..so italianp can thank you for her everyone hating her..lol

good job.lol

if thats the case..well what can i do? she left me the rep point she did...im not excusing that...but i was wrong when i assumed she did it to adam and marisa....ill take responsibility for that.

Honestly until I know otherwise...I'll assume that she's one of the people that did it.

I wish I could "out" these gutless clowns on CP that said it

bring it up to dave......on the back end of any web hosting system you can see the actual user who left you these remarks.....regardless of what they type....everyone is logged in and there are plenty of system logs to show this activity.....if these remarks were racial I think you have a good point to bring to him....

I really didnt.. and i sent them both good reps today and if i supposly sent them the racist ones... i wouldnt be able to send reps today

bring it up to dave......on the back end of any web hosting system you can see the actual user who left you these remarks.....regardless of what they type....everyone is logged in and there are plenty of system logs to show this activity.....if these remarks were racial I think you have a good point to bring to him....

i def agree,,,, cuz i didnt send them to Marisa and Adam