Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia vs Lawler @ The Roxy, Wed 11/24

What is with mades prices screew this. I have been a loyal made event patron for about three years. Now I just can not afford to attend any of their events. As much as I love Danny I am not going to pay $50 to hear him spine. I rather stay home and dance to Back to Basics.

What is with mades prices screew this. I have been a loyal made event patron for about three years. Now I just can not afford to attend any of their events. As much as I love Danny I am not going to pay $50 to hear him spine. I rather stay home and dance to Back to Basics.

whatsgood u Guido?...lol

$50 is CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!

this is one DT event im probably gonna miss ...since im performin in some club in BK that night.

i dunno man...i'm seriously thinking of this for a turkey-day party. price is kinda steep but its DT not to mention holiday prices are starting to kick in....thanxgiving, xmas, new years...wat can u expect?

but newayz,,,,gonna see wat other ppl are doing...not gonna go DOLO!!

def gotta hear some BEATZ tho!!!!

Hi fellow clubber. Me and some friends are gonna head up to NY from DC and was wondering what the dress code at The Roxy is? And are cameras allowed? Any other tips and suggestions to help out. See you all there. I can't wait!!

hey man,wats up?

EVERY SINGLE time, i try to get into roxy wit my cam for a DT party, NO GOOD!! :mad:

they always give me a friggin coat check ticket n they KEEP it!!! i only got in once with it, n if i remember correctly i snuck it in...so i dunno wat to tell u. i know i'm gonna try to get mine in!!!

this was a looong time ago, but the last time i was there for pvd my one friend brought his in. they didn't give him any crap for it. i know sometimes they say it online or whatever that no cameras are allowed but on big nights like that i've always seen people take pics in the past.

they gotta start making them shits smaller, i hate walking around with my camera, that's why i never bring it out.