Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia vs Lawler @ The Roxy, Wed 11/24

ok i better decide quick if i don't want to pay the massive amount that they'll be charging at the door.

what's lawler like?

I might get :gang: for this, but I've never seen Lawler either! I'll probably go Liz... you should too! It'll be fun :) Last time I saw DT at Roxy was a blast...there was a whole mess of the gang out.

And happy early birthday!! :bday: Who else could you wish for to spin on your bday woman!? Oh wait...that would be your fav trance DJ...lol...

Does anyone know what the schedule will be like for the night?

Originally Posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

Doors open 10pm. Super DJ pal Steve will set the pace, then we are gonna rock it together from the booth from 3:30 - 4:30, then I'll continue on until 9AM.

Normally we would go until 10am, but it's THANKSGIVING and many people (especially staff) have plans for that day (including myself) to BE with family ......

So we don't wanna push it too far that night.......

I'm sure we're all in synch and groovy with this. :)

^^^^^got that from ibrandon...

What time are people getting there- I got advanced tickets- does anyone know if that is going to be a separate line because I really don't want to freeze my ass off out there!!

well if u REALLY wanna avoid along ass line, i'd say get there between 11-12...1230 is pushin it i think, a lot of ppl will be there by then...i WANNA get there around 1130. but if neone knows meeeee.....lol...yea. that probably just won't happen.

LAWLER is DA MAN!!!!!

Not only is he one of the BEST DJ's, he keeps it real!

I was having dinner with my Boyfriend in PACHA-Ibiza and right next to us there was long table. Lawler was having dinner with Tong and friends but F*ck Tong....we called Lawler to our table and w/o hesitation he came over....he is very down to earth! I thanked him for his wonderful set at STATE (WMC) in Miami, Avalon, Arc.....He keeps it real!

I'm in love with Steve Lawler :makeout:

ok i better decide quick if i don't want to pay the massive amount that they'll be charging at the door.

what's lawler like?

I wanted to go initially, but I don't think I could make it down now. I have heard a lot about Lawler, but I too don't know his style? I thought he was a techno dj? What time does this party go to anyways? It's $50 at the door right? I hope I can make it, but there's a good chance I won't.

what's lawler like?

I wanted to go initially, but I don't think I could make it down now. I have heard a lot about Lawler, but I too don't know his style? I thought he was a techno dj? What time does this party go to anyways? It's $50 at the door right? I hope I can make it, but there's a good chance I won't.

what's lawler like?

I might get :gang: for this, but I've never seen Lawler either! I'll probably go Liz... you should too! It'll be fun :) Last time I saw DT at Roxy was a blast...there was a whole mess of the gang out.

And happy early birthday!! :bday: Who else could you wish for to spin on your bday woman!? Oh wait...that would be your fav trance DJ...lol...

Thanks Kimmie!!! IF only it would be Ferry!! *sigh* :love: hahahaha

I STILL don't know what I want to do tomorrow night...i guess my name really fits me!

Is it really $50 at the door!??

nha . not for me .. but i am sure u guys will have fun ..

i might just chill at home .. and i need to excercise .. do some planning work .. and may be even do some of my work stuff at home .. need to charge for morillo .. yayyyyyyyyyyyy ..

i am sure the crew will represent ..

peace

the MASK