Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and Michael Moore laughs all the way to the bank.

sgtfury

"the president lead a campaign based on Iraq, terrorism, and morality mixed in with good old fashion psychology... "

exactly the same can be said for Kerry.

in regards to my comments on people standing around and bitching. these are not assumptions. these are acute observations that I have made in the past two days. also bear in mind that while 9/11 occured while bush was in office- the planning for 9/11 was completed over a four year period...can you say Bill Clinton?

anyway, this is exactly my point...for better or worse, Bush is the president...we need to unify and look towards the future. :)

"the president lead a campaign based on Iraq, terrorism, and morality mixed in with good old fashion psychology... "

exactly the same can be said for Kerry.

in regards to my comments on people standing around and bitching. these are not assumptions. these are acute observations that I have made in the past two days. also bear in mind that while 9/11 occured while bush was in office- the planning for 9/11 was completed over a four year period...can you say Bill Clinton?

anyway, this is exactly my point...for better or worse, Bush is the president...we need to unify and look towards the future. :)

you know little about Kerry judging from your response. no big deal that was one of his major flaws. :) your acute observations are not as finely tuned as you may think Read!. btw the planning for 9/11 took close to ten years , read the 9/11 commissions report and intelligence reports which are a part of the same report. this all a matter of public record! incidentally why are Pakistan's Military chasing down Bin Laden and not us?? wasn’t the cornerstone of Bush’s campaign, that he could do a better job protecting us from terrorism? why did the cities which where actually the targets of 9/11, won by Kerry in this past election? think about it!

Bush and Karl Rowe are two of the most brilliant dividers in US political history. Bush used morality, and even war to divide americans so he could defeat Kerry. once again props to Bush! :clap2: unfortunately ,I have ZERO faith in Bush’s ability to unite this country, after this bitter, demoralizing, and nasty presidential campaign.. for the sake of this country, I hope I'm wrong..