Clubplanet Nightlife Community

plasma televisions...

dgmodel

as serious as cancer... my television at home blew out from watching too much of the presidential shit... i saw in them going for about 1500-2000 in the rags, thats about as much as im willing to go... if youre serious, let me know or pm me the details im going to pc richard after work to talk to my guy and see what he can do...

get a DLP instead...they last longer and are 1/2 the price of a plasma and they put out almost the same kinda picture...my friend has a 61"DLP samsung and its AMAZING...not to mention it was only $ 4100 instead of $10000 for a tv that size in a plasma...

get a DLP instead...they last longer and are 1/2 the price of a plasma and they put out almost the same kinda picture...my friend has a 61"DLP samsung and its AMAZING...not to mention it was only $ 4100 instead of $10000 for a tv that size in a plasma...

he speaks truth

but Plasmas can be viewd at any angle.

Since I usually only watch movies in the living room area I prefer projection in there, and my 13" tube job in the Bedroom. NEC makes a nice projector. Viewed from any angle and up to a gazzillion inches big. My friend has a one with a 96" screen and it's fucking bangin' Only downside is you need a fairly dark room.

Since I usually only watch movies in the living room area I prefer projection in there, and my 13" tube job in the Bedroom. NEC makes a nice projector. Viewed from any angle and up to a gazzillion inches big. My friend has a one with a 96" screen and it's fucking bangin' Only downside is you need a fairly dark room.

can you reccommend anyone or refer me to someone~!? im being serious i want to buy one... im not fuckin around or some bullshit, i am interested, and in the market for one...

...forget it marko.....my boy was highly disappointed.....he's got a projection hi-def he's sticking with - says the image is 100x better.....

so who did he get it from~!? i was at pc richard today and i got some good deals 55" mitsu projection for 1500 free delivery... or 51" toshiba with antiglare and all that sound shit for 1500... the plasmas he could do 48" phillips 2300... and sonys for 2500... i think im going to go with a projection joint since my living room is always kind of dark and only lit up by a fireplace and amber lighting... so i think ill be cool with it...

can you reccommend anyone or refer me to someone~!? im being serious i want to buy one... im not fuckin around or some bullshit, i am interested, and in the market for one...

DLP is the latest in tv's...newer than plasma...the picture is really good and honestly it comes close to a plasma and the burn in period is in like 30 years at watching the tv for 8 hrs a day...unlike plasma's which are known to go at anywhere between 5-15 years (all depending on brand and how new the plasma design is)...

my friend did alot of research first before he picked a DLP over a plasma or projection screen...u can get a mitsu or hitachi 65" projection for $1600-$2200 (with or without receiver) and that would be a great buy...the prices have really come down on these tv's but u have to watch them straight on and in certain lights they reflect on the screen....

at $4100 he purchased a Samsung 61" Widescreen HDTV DLP from best buy...the picture is AMAZING, CRISP AND CLEAR...well worth the money if u plan to watch tv or play alot of games...the good part is the since most tv is not HD, unlike a plasma which is blotchy with regular (non HD) tv and can actually hurt the tv, DLP can display regular tv...

honestly if u go to best buy or curcuit city u will get good deals from both...also dont forget u will need to buy a stand...also u might have to order HDTV thru ur cable/satellite provider so dont forget to add those costs to the tv...

do some research on the net for DLP/plasma's/rear projection before u go...good luck and if u want to put up some choices on here i would like to see what ur after...here is a pic of a really good choice...IMO...

this exact tv and stand is what my friend has...

B00009RTPP.01-A30KUQUC3P0FK7._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

better off buying a bigger tv that doesnt need a stand...

why spend the $200 on a stand when you can use it to buy a bigger screen..

...tru.....but you also have issues regarding amount of space available in the room (for the tv and for a/v components) as well as space available to get that fucker into the house/apartment........ever see that commercial where the tv fit in the car but not into the apartment so they watched it outside, lmao......

...tru.....but you also have issues regarding amount of space available in the room (for the tv and for a/v components) as well as space available to get that fucker into the house/apartment........ever see that commercial where the tv fit in the car but not into the apartment so they watched it outside, lmao......

people tell me my tv is too big for my living room..

ill post a pic later..