Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLAY Lounge

OK, I keep seeing the banner for this place and the website makes it look really cool and different...soooo, my g/fs and I are thinking about checkin it out on Fri...can I get a review??? What is the crowd like? I know they play a mix of music which is fine...how are the drinks/food?...can we get a pool table or is there a long wait? etc. etc.

Feedback is much appreciated ;)

If this is PLAY on Queens Blvd, I went once and it was "ghetto". Hip hop playing and seedy characters everywhere. Not my vibe at all. Now I dont do hip hop but my friend who spins house was there. And it was still hip hop all night.

Venue itself, just think a club with pool tables instead of a dancefloor.

Venue itself is nice.

If this is PLAY on Queens Blvd, I went once and it was "ghetto". Hip hop playing and seedy characters everywhere. Not my vibe at all. Now I dont do hip hop but my friend who spins house was there. And it was still hip hop all night.

Venue itself, just think a club with pool tables instead of a dancefloor.

Venue itself is nice.

Oh that sucks, I like hip hop but not all night...it's a shame the venue does look great.

been there a couple of times,its really nice inside, the music is usually hiphop,r&b and reggae unless they have special events with house djs. They have a big bar, pool tables,smokin section inside, and 3-4 bowling lanes.It's a nice place to chill but i want to check out the special events which have girls dancin on top of the pool tables supposedly. I am actually going tonight for a friend's b-day. You should check it out at least once.

been there a couple of times,its really nice inside, the music is usually hiphop,r&b and reggae unless they have special events with house djs. They have a big bar, pool tables,smokin section inside, and 3-4 bowling lanes.It's a nice place to chill but i want to check out the special events which have girls dancin on top of the pool tables supposedly. I am actually going tonight for a friend's b-day. You should check it out at least once.

No doubt...prob not tonight cause my g/f is not about the hi-hop scene, but I'm always looking for soemwhere new to chill...thanx

ok i finally went last night, and i gotta say i like the place. They play a mix of everything, if its house - its mostly commercial. I chilled, bowled, drank. Definetly a good spot to go with a group of friends and chill. Its not like a club type thing. Its more of a billiards type place.. but i liked it

Cyn - CP has an ad for PLAY located in the place Apotheosis told you about but theres another place called PLAY in the lower east side -

i can look up the address for you if you like

i went there to check somethings befor they opened just befor this spring

They are a TRUE underground club

its literaly underground and looking around the room you see the stones that support hte NYC sidewalks

sounds dirty? HELLO NO - they made it so thewater is comming down the walls all the time in there-

Great sounds = plasma screens all over the place and its real PLUSH and PLAYBOY mansion style inside-