Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuckin NJ NETS.....

Your not kidding..... I cringe just watching those guys,,,, although when kidd gets back he'll make them a little better........... The jerk who let Martin get away should get smacked up side the head... The should have named the arena after him if that's what he wanted............one of the most exciting players to watch in the League and they find some way to f*ck it up

Your not kidding..... I cringe just watching those guys,,,, although when kidd gets back he'll make them a little better........... The jerk who let Martin get away should get smacked up side the head... The should have named the arena after him if that's what he wanted............one of the most exciting players to watch in the League and they find some way to f*ck it up

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAFT TOOOOOOOOOOOTS.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so depressing to watch the nets last night.....but i am pumped that b-ball started up again, i think this is going to be an overall good season to watch

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAFT TOOOOOOOOOOOTS.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was so depressing to watch the nets last night.....but i am pumped that b-ball started up again, i think this is going to be an overall good season to watch

Rodigga you da mean kid , I love that it started up again.... A couple years back I could have balled Now I just turned into an out of shape bum with lots of Gel in my hair.... hahahahha

We did beat NJ Guido team at Serge's tourney.... Everytime I see them we talk about that.....

Anyway next Friday Toro is gonna spin at the lounge in Hoboken... If you come I'll get you and anyone you bring Half price drinks all night.... It's at skybar in Hoboken.....

P.S. Rakmoo clothing in Macy's Herald Square check it out kid.