Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about SPIRITS

Does anybody know how tough it is to get in to spirits. and how much does it actually help at spirits and other places when you are on the clubplanet guestlist. Also how strict are they with ID's at spirits

I am in a good mood so I wont say anything more about you calling it spirits. As for your questions... If you are on a *real* guestlist, that is, one that is for a real VIP, a connected clubber, or if you know someone connected to the club then they probably won't even check your ID, or at most quickly glance at it. Unfortunatly, I have had to be in spirit three times so far and I never got more than a quick glance at my fake id, and I am not on a real guestlist. So if you look and act over 21, and your ID is decent you should not have a problem. Also, you can always increase your chances of getting in when you buy a bottle. Though personally I hate spirit.

I am in a good mood so I wont say anything more about you calling it spirits. As for your questions... If you are on a *real* guestlist, that is, one that is for a real VIP, a connected clubber, or if you know someone connected to the club then they probably won't even check your ID, or at most quickly glance at it. Unfortunatly, I have had to be in spirit three times so far and I never got more than a quick glance at my fake id, and I am not on a real guestlist. So if you look and act over 21, and your ID is decent you should not have a problem. Also, you can always increase your chances of getting in when you buy a bottle. Though personally I hate spirit.

I agree. Your more of a avalon chinatown headshaker dance type of guy. :)

Oh and belieff me I am holding on to every breath to post a halfsmilie. lol

I agree. Your more of a avalon chinatown headshaker dance type of guy. :)

Oh and belieff me I am holding on to every breath to post a halfsmilie. lol

You know how I get down, luztistalker. Though I also hop forward and back, shake my arms (so for some reason everyone around me forms a circle and holds their noses....I think they think I am a "sikkkk" dancer)...all while shaking my head sikkkk.