Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gift Ideas...

sotuorlando

I need some advice peeps, I need some gift ideas for a mid 20 yr old girl for her birthday. Also, if you could give me some ideas on what to do for her on her B-day that also would help. I'd like it to be something cool and original, but all ideas are welcome.

Thanks guys. you ROCK!!!:rock:

I need some advice peeps, I need some gift ideas for a mid 20 yr old girl for her birthday. Also, if you could give me some ideas on what to do for her on her B-day that also would help. I'd like it to be something cool and original, but all ideas are welcome.

Thanks guys. you ROCK!!!:rock:

Give her a certificate. Can never go wrong with that.

We've been friends for years but it's now that we've started the whole dating thing as of a couple of months ago.

since you've known her for a few years i'm sure you know what her interests are so start thinking of gifts along those lines. if you're still unsure then how about an exquisite swarovski crystal that reminds you of her....when you see it you'll know it!! then have flowers delivered to her job, take her out to a nice dinner and a gift certificate for a spa where she could enjoy a facial and a massage.

Yeup she summed it up pretty well:

as far as for dinner:

Sushi: I recommend Doraku on Lincoln Rd. (its excellent & not too pricy at all)

Mexican: I recommend El Rancho Grande on Pennsylvania ave & a block east of lincoln rd.

Fondue: Melting Pot

Fine Steak House: Capital Grille :) two thumbs up for this one :o) :pint:

you can also go to eat dinner and then go to the upstairs of Van Dykes and listen to there Jazz band that starts at 10pm its usually a great show :) and good atmoshere.

since you've known her for a few years i'm sure you know what her interests are so start thinking of gifts along those lines. if you're still unsure then how about an exquisite swarovski crystal that reminds you of her....when you see it you'll know it!! then have flowers delivered to her job, take her out to a nice dinner and a gift certificate for a spa where she could enjoy a facial and a massage.

Yea the dinner thing is a for sure thing, right now I'm in between, Baleen, The Forge, and Casa Tua, and the Spa thing was also an option. I also was thinking about doing a couple of smaller gifts. What do you girls think of those Gucci Dog Tags, do you think there cool? Anyhow keep them coming!

Yeup she summed it up pretty well:

as far as for dinner:

Sushi: I recommend Doraku on Lincoln Rd. (its excellent & not too pricy at all)

Mexican: I recommend El Rancho Grande on Pennsylvania ave & a block east of lincoln rd.

Fondue: Melting Pot

Fine Steak House: Capital Grille :) two thumbs up for this one :o) :pint:

you can also go to eat dinner and then go to the upstairs of Van Dykes and listen to there Jazz band that starts at 10pm its usually a great show :) and good atmoshere.

Nice suggestions: Doraku ROCKS....hands down best sushi on the beach...and Capital Grill, DAMN, besides there steaks, best fried Calamari in town.

Yea the dinner thing is a for sure thing, right now I'm in between, Baleen, The Forge, and Casa Tua, and the Spa thing was also an option. I also was thinking about doing a couple of smaller gifts. What do you girls think of those Gucci Dog Tags, do you think there cool? Anyhow keep them coming!

i don't like dog tags....but that's just me....i don't care if it's gucci or not. i have a gucci pendant with my astrology sign on it that was very unusual looking....that would make a more appropriate b'day present...imo.......there are other gucci jewelry that you might want to check out as well.

other ideas:

1) gift certificate to sephora (every girl loves sephora)

2) godiva truffles (it's an aphrodisiac ;) )

3) a nice leather whip J/K

4) coach/prada/burberry purse

5) perfume (but she could get that at sephora if she wants....so go back to item #1)

6) a braclet with one charm....as time goes by you could add more charms

that's all i could think of for now

i don't like dog tags....but that's just me....i don't care if it's gucci or not. i have a gucci pendant with my astrology sign on it that was very unusual looking....that would make a more appropriate b'day present...imo.......there are other gucci jewelry that you might want to check out as well.

other ideas:

1) gift certificate to sephora (every girl loves sephora)

2) godiva truffles (it's an aphrodisiac ;) )

3) a nice leather whip J/K

4) coach/prada/burberry purse

5) perfume (but she could get that at sephora if she wants....so go back to item #1)

6) a braclet with one charm....as time goes by you could .add more charms

that's all i could think of for now

Rain you're great thanks for the ideas, the Gucci Astrolgy sign sounds cool, and the Sephora gift certficate sounds good too, so does the Whip (hehe). Truffles yummmmmmmmmm!!!!