Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If arafat dies is that good or bad?

jtk4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said NOTHING about what you responded to. I didnt defend terrorists stupid, i am defending the poor people who are getting a bad name because of terrorism. second of all i never mentioned kerry or the election. So pull the stick outof your ass. bush is stupid and so is kerry. thats the sad part, you are connecting state and religion. 2 different things. pitty they have become one.

i made a guestimate. i didnt mean it literally. I pretty much was tryin gto say that even if 30% are terrorists, that doesnt mean we should bash all of them. That doesnt fix anything. I happen to love muslim people. Very kind and caring. Pitty they have to go through all this shit because of a bunch of bad apples.

Give me a break. They dont come out and denounce the bad apples. They fund the bad apples. Therefore, they are bad apples. Are there good Muslims? Of course. Unfortunately they have to eliminate the extremists w/i their religion who put no value on life or peace.

By the way, how would you like to share your husband w/ several wives, cover your face all of the time and never be able to expose you legs? Welcome to the role of women in the Muslim world.

First - Turks are not all Muslims - There is a power struggle going on in that country. Second you are right that many Muslims are good people But they are not speaking out about these terrorist whom have perversed their religion. Third - Those Muslims who are terrorist would have no problem Torturing - Killing you or anyone you know whether you are American or Greek. They just dont care.

And the Fact that you would sit and Defend Muslim Terrorist and in the same paragraph attack the Christian faith just shows that You are still bitter about Kerry losing the election. They are forming support groups - Help is on the way.

Oh and one more thought - Turkey is am ally of the US and if you think our methods are harsh you should see what they do to their terrorist.

Where, in any of her statements did you see her defending terrorists??? I did see her calling them "bad apples" which is hardly supporting them.

I'm really curious how you jumped to that conclusion?

First - Turks are not all Muslims - There is a power struggle going on in that country. Second you are right that many Muslims are good people But they are not speaking out about these terrorist whom have perversed their religion. Third - Those Muslims who are terrorist would have no problem Torturing - Killing you or anyone you know whether you are American or Greek. They just dont care.

And the Fact that you would sit and Defend Muslim Terrorist and in the same paragraph attack the Christian faith just shows that You are still bitter about Kerry losing the election. They are forming support groups - Help is on the way.

Oh and one more thought - Turkey is am ally of the US and if you think our methods are harsh you should see what they do to their terrorist.

Where, in any of her statements did you see her defending terrorists??? I did see her calling them "bad apples" which is hardly supporting them.

I'm really curious how you jumped to that conclusion?

Give me a break. They dont come out and denounce the bad apples. They fund the bad apples. Therefore, they are bad apples. Are there good Muslims? Of course. Unfortunately they have to eliminate the extremists w/i their religion who put no value on life or peace.

By the way, how would you like to share your husband w/ several wives, cover your face all of the time and never be able to expose you legs? Welcome to the role of women in the Muslim world.

Dude, that last paragraph is a highly ignorant statement! There are many muslim countries where none of that applies! Only places that really apply are Saudi and a couple of other fundamentalist Arab countries! Look at Turkey, Pakistan, Malaysia, and a host of other countries where Muslim women do quite well. Hell, do you know Pakistan (a muslim country) has had a woman prime minister while the US has yet to have a woman president!

There is also a state in the US where women get to share their husband with other wives.

how did the election get involved in this. lol

I do not know this for sure but to say all muslims fund terrorists is a bit of a stretch. If that was the case we would be fucked seeing how there are 2934872983742938472983479 muslims.

First - Turks are not all Muslims - There is a power struggle going on in that country.

The majority of the Turkish people are Muslims. Can you give me a link that there is a power struggling going on in that country, because that's new for me.