Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some photos of our house in Greece...

philippio

Just got these photos today. The house is on the Cycladic island of Tinos (about 3 hours by high speed catamaran from Athens and a half hour from Mykonos) and it is currently being restored. Of course, when it is finished, it will be the traditional all white, cube-style architecture with sky-blue shutters.

Cyclades%20islands.gif

Damn! :eek: I shouldn't have treated you like shit all this time...is there still a chance to get invited to this joint? :half:

First, please answer the following questions...

1.) How proficient are you in the art of plate-breaking?

2.) How many shots of ouzo can you imbibe in one sitting without vomiting?

3.) Are you a gyro-whore?

4.) What did you think of the film: 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding?'

:D

answer MY question bitch :deadfish:

1.) Proficient enough, I think. How's 15 feet with my eyes closed and wearing only one sandal?

2.) 24 1/2

3.) I've been a gyro-whore since I was thirteen years old, never eat less than three and I'm crazy about sour cream and yougurt.

4.) I think Windex can cure most any disease...zorba es una puta! :spin:

i likes :aright: .....where are the pics you showed me before with the beautiful blue water??

They must have been pictures from my trip during the summer of 2003.

It would have been Mytilini (Lesvos), Folegandros, Mykonos, Kerkyra (Corfu) and Paxoi.

Mytilini is located in the NE Aegean (across from Turkey). Corfu and Paxoi are located in the Ionian Sea just west of the Greek / Albanian border. Folegandros is in the Cyclades (you can see it at the bottom center of the map). :D

1.) Proficient enough, I think. How's 15 feet with my eyes closed and wearing only one sandal?

2.) 24 1/2

3.) I've been a gyro-whore since I was thirteen years old, never eat less than three and I'm crazy about sour cream and yougurt.

4.) I think Windex can cure most any disease...zorba es una puta! :spin:

soooooooooooooooooooooooo??????????????????? :spin:

I do not like the answer to #3. Tzatziki is made with yoghurt, garlic and cucumbers. But you can marvel at this photo of Navagio (shipwreck) beach in Zakynthos.

zakynthos.jpg

that is soooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe the water is really THAT blue!

Well first things first...

There's this toga party we have to attend

Toga%20Girls%201.jpg

in the Olympic Airways lounge before we...

img8.jpg

toga.jpg

coincidence or not, my team of designers were working on this just a couple of days ago...they always joke around, notice the big fat joint they put in my hand :spin:

dammit.....now i have to choose between greece or thailand for my 2005 vacation....good pics phil...

If you're taking it in the summertime, definitely go to Greece. Thailand is miserably hot, sticky and humid. Otherwise, wintertime go to Thailand. Greece is cold, wet and miserable. :D

zakynthos is the island my bf is from - goin there next summer...... cant wait!!!! :bounce:

You're going to like it. I've never been but I have friends who have a house there. In the summertime, expect lots of British and Italian tourists. But the beaches are spectacular. Your boyfriend will certainly know the best places to take you! Have fun! :D

You're going to like it. I've never been but I have friends who have a house there. In the summertime, expect lots of British and Italian tourists. But the beaches are spectacular. Your boyfriend will certainly know the best places to take you! Have fun! :D

check yo' pms fewl...... :)