Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dick, mouth or finger

sexxymex

Finger bang has never really done much for me. I guess when you where young and havent had much of anything it was cool to get to third base or if your with someone new for the first time, but now being married and not getting any new pussy I dont do it much.

Dont get me wrong I'll jam a cpl of fingers up there when needed...but I like to lick it and stick it.

:lickit::getdown:

^ "Lick it and stick it"....haha!

I am not a big fan of eating out. I may sound abnormal but I don't like to do it much. What can I say? But I do love fingering a lady, since I am very good at manipulating the clit with my fingers and pushing that magic button to light her fuse and set her inner charges going off. I really do prefer to have my left arm around her neck and my right finger (s) in her doing its magic, while pleasing her mouth, ear, breasts and nipples with my mouth. What I love most is having her face to the side of my face while working her with my hand, with her mouth at my ear and hearing her moan and breath into my ear. When the lady comes and her arms go tight around me and her legs and body stiffen and her mouth is in my ear, I'm in heaven.

Guest gabo
^ "Lick it and stick it"....haha!

I am not a big fan of eating out. I may sound abnormal but I don't like to do it much. What can I say? But I do love fingering a lady, since I am very good at manipulating the clit with my fingers and pushing that magic button to light her fuse and set her inner charges going off. I really do prefer to have my left arm around her neck and my right finger (s) in her doing its magic, while pleasing her mouth, ear, breasts and nipples with my mouth. What I love most is having her face to the side of my face while working her with my hand, with her mouth at my ear and hearing her moan and breath into my ear. When the lady comes and her arms go tight around me and her legs and body stiffen and her mouth is in my ear, I'm in heaven.

dude, I livvvvve for eating pussy! How can you not love it?