Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see this? RE: IQ's of voters for each respective side n state?

georgym

who does the republicans have for 2008?

also i agree most people do not like gay people, great country we have.

I read if missouri became its own nation they would be the third highest country with troops in iraq. US, england, missouri. If we keep floating the bill for this coalition isn't our economy going to be under an enourmous amount of strain.

gateway to Iran?? you are insane we might not even be out of iraq before bush gets out of office.There is no way in hell congress would let us attack iran, there would have to be pictures of nuclear weapons with the coordinates set for washington.

The EU will be as powerful as the US in the coming years, so if we continually try to stick it up there ass and say we do not need them it will come back and bite us in our ass. look what is happenning to our dollar towards the euro already.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35128

Should I list all the Countires that told us he had them.....AGAIN ?

Lets make this easier:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=248948&page=5&pp=15

so lemme ask you . . .where are the WMD's? 'cuz if you know, i'm sure the pentagon would like to know so they can go and find them.

Me personally? I don't know !!!!! The WMD issue might sound good when you spin it, but truth be told, THE WORLD, THE U.N., Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Russia, etc.. ALL WARNED OF THIS WMD threat Iraq posed So, how this WMD intel failure becomes a Bush failure is amusing. Only rabid Bush haters find comfort in that wicked spin which most clear thinking adults know is just poppycock.

Yeah but bush was the one that went and invaded the country. If all those countries jumped off a bridge would you follow them, except we jumped and everyone else stayed on top and laughed. We are the ones that look stupid, we led this coalition and now as we find out there are none, or atleast none left, the coalition starts to get smaller.

Thank you, Tres-B, for responding maturely. It's nice to debate and go back n forth without name calling and immaturity ;)

1- The states have voted on gay marriage and the resolutions passed w/ 2 and 3 votes to 1. Dont pin this on the President. The HUGE majority of Americans do not support gay marriage.(personally, I am pretty liberal when it comes to social issues but most of America is not)

Well that's a sad thing. There are more and more gays coming out of the closet by the minute, and the fact that Bush wants to ban it only alienates those citizens who's only difference is their sexual preference.

I must say then that the majority of Americans are ignorant and simply afraid of gay people. It's silly to restrict the rights of people's marriage rights. What threat are they posing

PS- wonder what politicians are thinking about Gov. James McGreevy :idea:

2- The war in Iraq was a pre-emptive strike that eliminated a potential threat. The war was not fought on the basis of bin Laden-Saddam connection. WMDs were not found, but millions were liberated and we now have a gateway to Iran.

Well, i remember the feeling right after 9/11, and i didn't think "Geez, we gotta go invade Iraq". I thought "Gee, we gotta do something about this and attack the terrorists.

Going to Afghanistan was justified, since they were a stronghold for terrorists. Going to Iraq misdirected the focus of our intent, and in turn delayed us big time in getting to the terrorists.

3- The deficit is a huge issue that must be attacked during the next 4 years. If it is ignored, the nation is going to feel repercussions for years.

I agree

4- We have tons of allies in our war against terror. Just b/c France, Germany and the pussies in Spain who voted to change govts after the Madrid bombings arent w/ us does not mean that support isnt strong.

I doubt that.

And anyway, it's also something to consider what the people of other nations think, not just the leaders. People influence the leaders' decisions, and most of the people around the world despise Bush (im willing to put money on it)