Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E.....................p................................iii

Yo, I've been meaning to post this for a few days. This shit is gonna be sick!!!

Lucas is gonna end it with a bang!!

Don't worry SmokeDawg, I feel just like you. I can't wait for this shit to come out. I'm goin' to the midnight show and I'm bringin my lightsaber!!

Yo, here's the plot. I read it before, shit's gonna be crazy!!!!

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/revenge_of_the_sith/plot_script.html

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!

Here's the plot in a nutshell:

Anakin kills Count Dooko.

Palpatine appoints Anakin his personal bodyguard and starts to turn him against the Jedi.

Obie Wan finds out that Palpatine is really Darth Sidius ada The Emperor.

Palpatine turns the Clone Troopers against the Jedi.

Anakin kills Mace Windu, aka Samuel Jackson by actually stabbing him in the back with his lightsaber.

Palpatine sends Anakin and the Storm Troopers to wipe out the remaining Jedi.

Anakin succeeds in killing all Jedi except for Obi Wan and Yoda. He even killed the little kids that were in Jedi training.

Anakin gets so mad that Padme betrayed him he uses the dark side of the force to nearly choke her to death.

Obie Wan and Anakin have the greatest saberfight in Star Wars history. Obie Wan chops off Anakin's only good hand but Anakin keeps fighting. Obie Wan tells Anakin to give up. Obie Wan chops Anakin's leg off. Anakin falls into a pit of lava.

Palpatine (aka The Emperor) sends a bunch of droids to pull Anakin from the lava and bring him to the planet where the medical droids are.

They reconstruct Anakin making him mostly machine. He can't even breathe on his own. He is now Darth Vader.

Padme goes into labor and finds out that she has twins. Luke and Leia are born.

The End.

:hat:

[/geekoff]

I had to avoid that synopsis, I already know way too much about the movie. I went into TPM and AOTC knowing too much about the story and characters. I vowed to stay spoiler free this time but you can't on the web. This episode is what I've waited 27 years to experience. It's gonna fucking rule on May 19th. Emjay, you want someone to post a pic of a nerd? My pics are in the Ugly Mug thread, SW geek entirely.

this better not suck like the last two......not raising my hopes for this. Lucas has lost his mind and talent.

To each his own man. I loved the last one and this one is gonna be the best one yet. Phantom Menace was my least favorite, but that's because of Jar Jar being the most annoying character.

If you go on www.starwars.com you can see what happens after Return of the Jedi.

He actually was planning on doing 7, 8 and 9 but realized that he would be dead by the time they would be completed. He has them written already. I'm hoping he'll pass it on to his son, Jett who also plays a Jedi in Episode III.

the story will always be good. but the actual drirectoral skill and acting was shitty IMO. i actually read an interview with Lucas that said he was definately interested in letting other producers take over for any sequels. i hope this happens. could u imagine someone like Chris Nolan (Memento) directing that shit....would be damn interesting

can i have the link talkin about eps 7 8 9

It was in the newspaper and several interviews. On the Star Wars website you can read about what happens next.

Here's Luke's wife, Mara Jade Skywalker. The Emperor actually sends her to assasinate Luke but he ends up training her to become a Jedi, they fall in love and get married.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html

Darrell, the Mara Jade and Luke storyline from the Timothy Zahn Heir To The Empire book trilogy, was Zahn's story, not anything Lucas intended for the 3rd trilogy. Although GL consistantly denies ever planning or seriously thinking about a 3rd trilogy, rumors in the late 90's were that all of the non-Lucas SW novels coming out from the Zahn trilogy to the present, had to be contained within 25 years after ROTJ, because Lucas' possible plans for the 3rd trilogy would have taken place 25 years after ROTJ. As far as what involvement Lucas actually did have with the Zahn novels, he set guidelines and did suggest a few things he wanted the characters to eventually do. He would not allow Zahn to create an insane clone of Obi-Wan Kenobi and said no to any referance to the Clone Wars in detail. The name "Coruscant" was Zahn's idea and he persuaded Lucas to allow the name and make it official. Lucas agreed and kept the name. The original name of the capital planet in early Return of the Jedi scripts (which had involved the final battle taking place above that world until he changed it to Endor) had been "Had Abaddon".