Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kerry Won...Here are the facts

djxeno

yeah the election is over so having all of the people try and pick bush apart now is not going to solve or help anything. We have to stand somewhat as one, because being divided is not what we want show the world. We look weak.

unless bush invades another country then i am moving :)

yeah the election is over so having all of the people try and pick bush apart now is not going to solve or help anything. We have to stand somewhat as one, because being divided is not what we want show the world. We look weak.

unless bush invades another country then i am moving :)

Lets hope more libs/dems think as you do.

That Liberal agenda is not the way to go - get new leaders and we will see you in 4 years

If anyone reads the NY Daily News, there was a good article concerning this a few days ago. I can't find it now but I will post it when I do. It was written by Michael Goodwin (even though I'm not really a fan of his writing) stating how the Democratic Party has lost touch with the average American. The Democratic was always the party of the blue-collar worker, a title that the Democrats have lost. Giving way to Elitists (Hollywood, the affluent Northeast) and social progressives (gay marriage, pro-choice).

I can tell you that when my family immigrated to the country, they all voted Democrat, and today, are still registered with the party. However, the recent turn of the party has driven their votes away. This is evident in the fact that Kerry lost the majority of the vote in NYC's ethnic neighborhoods, a vote that was once guaranteed for the Dems.

I dont know what the deal is. but what i do know is that BUSH is a joke and any educated /non greedy /non jesus loving freak knows that.

Uneducated. Greedy. Jesus-loving freaks.

You forgot racist, sexist, and homophobic.

I dont know what the deal is. but what i do know is that BUSH is a joke and any educated /non greedy /non jesus loving freak knows that.

I don't understand how you could love Jesus and love Bush at the same time. How would Jesus feel about pre-emptive strikes?

The business owners in this country Vote Bush - They are without a doubt the most educated and driven people in this country. They make it run. So the 55 million that voted for Bush are not greedy? Jesus loving freak???? LOL - Keep it up. Its amazing how out of touch your party is

are you saying jesus would want us to attack and kill people?
If Jesus were here he would probably tell us all to stop killing - But I think Killing a baby b4 it even comes into the world with original sin is much worse. For all you pro choicers out there I am not talking about aborting a baby that is only a few weeks old (to tell you the truth I am not sure How I feel about that) I am talking about Partial Birth abortion. Its disgusting. P.S Saddam killed way more of his own people then we ever will

If Jesus were here he would probably tell us all to stop killing - But I think Killing a baby b4 it even comes into the world with original sin is much worse. For all you pro choicers out there I am not talking about aborting a baby that is only a few weeks old (to tell you the truth I am not sure How I feel about that) I am talking about Partial Birth abortion. Its disgusting. P.S Saddam killed way more of his own people then we ever will

I'm glad we measure our standards against Saddam's. and not all of us believe in original sin.

I'm glad we measure our standards against Saddam's. and not all of us believe in original sin.
I am not measuring Standards - Saddam killed over 1 million of his own people. And all I hear is Bush is killing innocents in Iraq - Yes it may happen but our soilders are like no other in the way that they try to prevent the deaths of innocents but war is war. Anyway I am going home to play Halo2 and kill many many innocent alien A.I lives. Have a good day people ( I mean that sincerely) hopefully things will work out for all 110 million that voted and the ones that neglected to vote - F them (Dem or Rep)