Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Cp!!!!!!

mp3some

For all those who voted Bush, which I presume are not many on this site; and for those who, for one reason or another, were convinced of our need for change; here's a little something that REALLY concerns and worries me.

Follow the link to this site... A lot of great facts and information on the truth behind Bush's environmental policy... Dont be ignorant and believe what you hear from them... blue-er skies and all that crap... :mad: This is not a 'conspiracy' or an unfounded attempt to discredit our leaders... These are The FACTS.

"This administration, in catering to industries that put America's health and natural heritage at risk, threatens to do more damage to our environmental protections than any other in U.S. history."

Here is the REAL account and all the alarming facts of The Bush Record on everything related to Air, Energy and Global Warming; Water and Oceans; Toxic Chemicals and Health; Nuclear Weapons and Waste; Wildlands and Wildlife; and many other issues.

I urge you to participate in THIS and any other efforts that will help maintain the levels reached by years of achieving environmental conscious policy, and the efforts of previous administrations, and to stop the retrogression of environmental standards for the sake of big $ and special interests.

Remember that it doesnt take much to be informed and to be proactive; that we have incredible power when we come together, and it doesnt only have to be at the polls once every four years. :blank:

**And just for the record, this is not an attempt from my side to further divide the opinion of anyone, or to continue bitching about Bush's re-election; but rather an effort to bring awareness to all you guys through this very effective and participative medium.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

-----> www.NRDC.org

Peace!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Bush has been able to cover lies & deceit by campaigning to good ole'

boys from the south & hick areas.

Ignorant pathetic sheeps.... bbaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the time his second term is ova there will be more death and lies.

God help us all....

YEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH

BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!