Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IS ANYONE AWAKE AT WORK, OR ANYWHERE????

bolts

***raises hand with a pissed off look on face***

i'm here, at work, and i'm not too happy about it

isn't work on saturdays illegal or something?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY!!!! I WAS JUST GOING TO KILL MYSELF. FUCKIN' SAT'S SUCK BECAUSE OF WORK. EVERY SATURDAY SHOULD BE A HOLIDAY, IT COULD BE CALLED PARTIER'S DAY, NO WORK, JUST RECOVERY FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE!

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

thank god it's quiet around here...

got some tunes going, just answering phones that aren't ringing - which works for me right now...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

totally sympathize. ah!!!

just took the shoes off, put my feet up, . . . fell asleep. hate to wake up to "Sharon, chuckle chuckle." and it's not even last night that made me tired, it's the whole: "i haven't gotten a decent nights rest in weeks." plus i just don't feel well frown.gif and i have to be at work tomorrow too! oh- and it's cold outside.

do you guys get those wrong number calls all day? there's a bank that actually published their number the wrong way. the published number is the number to our company's chicago office, which forwards to NYC on weekends, so those misprints, along with all those people that just naturally hit 2 instead of 5 . . . and half the ppl. working here on the weekends are so miserable, i don't want to hear it.

well anyways, i'm going home now. woo hoo! (the benefits of falling asleep in public, sted 8 hour day, 6.5.) if anyone else is working tomorrow . . . give me a shout. actually, give me a shout anyways, i need the entertainment smile.gif

--sharon