Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SpiderClub:Review

Truth of the matter is this ..a couple of friends wanted to goof around on clubplanet using my account because all replies get redirected to my e-mail

( F'you if you don't believe it )..lol..someone on here wanted to be the classroom tattle-tale and try to blow my shit up .. the thread police of clubplanet ..I've been surfing through clubplanet for a fewyears and it's a stunt I could have tried to pull already .. I don't have a problem with self promotion, never have and never will .. I love spinning, whether I am good or not will be up to the individual's judgement but for those who never met me or probably never heard me play to call me out on something they have no clue about is just very poor taste of character .. because I show love for all the other dj's I'm friends with and show respect for the game whether you're trainwrecking in the bedroom or playing the mainfloor .. I don't hate on anyone 'till they hate on me first .. Laters...

For all u fags and haters DJ MUTT is an insane dj ive been going to see him perform From Exit To Centro Fly to Cheetah to Spider Club and much much more.... he rips the places up when he plays.. ppl dont sit in corners and chat like most shit clubs he gets ppl to get up and dance! Dont hate cause u have a good dj here....... and no he has better things to do than to make fake accounts. im jessica and im living proof that hes a sick kick ass dj...... now i bet u cant say im fake now can u? ive been on this site for way to damn long...

Last but not least If u have fun or actually enjoy getting off on trying to give Good Ppl bad names u need to get a new fucking hobby! i dont care if ppl wanna say im a rude bitch on here or wanna start poppin shit!

Peace im out

*Jessica*

well i have been really busy for the past month. I started collage and am going all the way to west paterson. with work and school hardly have anytime to do things. luckly i have had time to go to avalon on the weekends.lol i'll im you wen i get a chance.

of course bro...but your lost these days....

AIM me when u see me on bro...we'll chill and i'll discuss details with u