Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best party in NYC at the moment....

Its a great party with a great mix of people and vibe but to be honest alot of people there are not forward thinking at all...like they are still at the paradise garage or something! I mean how many Blaze remixes can you take in one night?

Too many old timers in there thinking that the way it used to be is the way it should be..which is true to some extent but come on this is 2004 not 1984..the garage closed..get over it and lets create something exciting!

Its def worth checking if you want to hear your run of the mill deep house...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

i could not have said it better! BRAVO!

Um fellows jsut so ya know theres a crap load of UNDERGROUND parites with music from now and yesteryear thrown by the people at that party. But its at the MONTHLY 718 that everyone reunites under a dj that was THERE. And believe me guys theres a whole world of parties goin on under your noses this is just the most named one along with SHELTER sat nights. So that comment about oldtimes needing to move on why should they thier out just as much as i am and much less than all of ya at other parties with newer music. Why not give them a night where it takes them back in time.

Um fellows jsut so ya know theres a crap load of UNDERGROUND parites with music from now and yesteryear thrown by the people at that party. But its at the MONTHLY 718 that everyone reunites under a dj that was THERE. And believe me guys theres a whole world of parties goin on under your noses this is just the most named one along with SHELTER sat nights. So that comment about oldtimes needing to move on why should they thier out just as much as i am and much less than all of ya at other parties with newer music. Why not give them a night where it takes them back in time.

I totally agree..everyone needs there night out..even the old timers! But don’t go around saying that its the best party in NYC. I mean back in the day the Garage was the best party b/c it was new and Larry was an innovator setting trends that lasted until this day! That to me makes a great party. What new trends are being started today musically? Blaze? Its been done 10000 times already.

I have total respect and love for what 718 is doing but what really bothers me is that a lot of the people who go there have a chip on there shoulder thinking that its the best party..this is what it should be like..blah blah..when in fact none of them are forward thinking and none of the DJ's push the envelope (IMO) musically. We wouldn’t have what we have today if we didn’t have DJ's like Larry and DJ's like Danny T who listened to him and learned and took the music to another level. Is Danny Kirvit or FK going to go out and spawn a new exciting group of DJ's? I highly doubt it.

Again this is all my opinion. I just like to encourage an open mind and free thinking especially when it comes to music. Please, if any of you have any doubts take Silverbulls advice and go check it out!

kinda funny, i was looking at the pictures and came across the first one that has a caption with keith blackstone in it.

i know him. i haven't seen him in ages. i know he dj's.....

Hey Bionic... I'm still around and still jammin... played Cielo a couple weeks ago. Do Spider Club now and then, etc...

How are ya?

:bounce: