Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg Roll Call & BDay Parties for 3CPers

Hello everyone ..

it is with my pleasure to start this roll call for Sander Kleinenberg who will be spinning in Crobar on Friday 11/12 ..

And since we have three CPers who have birthdays around that date, lets celberate their bdays with style in Crobar at the same day ..

it should be awesome ..

the three cpers are ..

kutekimee .. my lovely sweet energetic dancer .. she is not only a kute and nice girl . she is a good dancer who has improved her style over the past few months tremendously .. when she is not dancing her ass off .. she is usually shopping for dancing clothes .. or anything else .. her second favorite hobby is eating .. but believe me you wont imagine that seeing her in person .. i dont know how you do it kutie . but you look great ..

binarycool . is a nice friend and a really nice person .. very easy to approach .. and talk to .. recently posting more on cp and trying to connect with the online community .. cool stuff kid ..

last but not least mr. PCR .. the musical/clubs expert .. who has a great collection of music CDs .. and knowledge .. PCR also works as a club critique for some web site .. and when he is in a club .. u can see him taking off ripping floors ..

love to all of you guys and gals .. and many happy birthdays ..

people . lets make it a night to remember .. lets all meet in Crobar around 2 AM at the corner of the bar, just after you have passed the tunnel (left behind you the hip hop room) and turn right immediately after ..

Who's in??????????????????????????

Hopefully i'll be there, its the night before I leave to Chicago again.....hey, not to go off topic - but what are we doing for my b-day next month? it's got to be crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy

yep dude . you are getting off topic . can you please wish these people happy birthday first .. then we will talk about your bday next . hehe ..

Happy Birthday!!!

Whos bday is friday? kim's is saturday?

PS.. Eliseo's Crew will be performing at LIONS DEN starting at 10pm on Friday the 12th, i think it would be REALLY cool if everyone stopped by before Crobar. I WILL be going to this regardless, i assumed party night would be saturday though..? Anyway i will stop by crobar to give my wishes.

Happy Birthday!!!

Whos bday is friday? kim's is saturday?

PS.. Eliseo's Crew will be performing at LIONS DEN starting at 10pm on Friday the 12th, i think it would be REALLY cool if everyone stopped by before Crobar. I WILL be going to this regardless, i assumed party night would be saturday though..? Anyway i will stop by crobar to give my wishes.

i duno exactly if anyone is on friday ..i think binary cool is also Sat .. and i know PCR was last week .. but we need to celebrate all of them .. and since sander klien. is friday and we think we are going . then why not celeberate friday

i am sure these folks wont object if u want to celeberate again on sat .. hehe

as for eliseo .. i duno man . i will try .. but i have another committment that specific friday from 10-12 .. may be i can stop by after that .. then go to crobar .. but since i am the coordinator for this . i really dont wana miss the crobar activities .. (this is the first bday that kk is having since we dated .. so i gotta make it one good one :) )

so if i have a chance i will go to eliseo's after my own appointment is over (i.e. after midnight) but if i do .. i wont be able to stay that long .. coz i gotta be in crobar right after that ..

peace

I will be there with lots of friends. Do you suggest buying adv ticks to avoid the lines?

absolutely .. that is the way to go .. even tho .. crobar lines move relatively fast .. but adv tickets are the fastest ..

are your friends from CP ??

either way .. stop by 2 am by the meetup place .. and we will meet and be introduced ..

woo hoo

Awww....thanks so much Maskee! You're so sweet... too generous with the kind words :bowdown: Speaking of dancing...I dunno how you :getdown: 100% sober each & every single weekend!! gimme some of that energy! ...lol...

Happy birthday again to PCR, whose birthday was last Thursday the 4th!

And Binarycool/Leo's bday is actually Saturday nite/Sunday the 14th, but since we're gonna see Sander anyway, might as well party there right?! Yeah! :bounce: I think Leo is doing another get-together on Saturday too...

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet before heading off to Crobar, but checkin out MSCrew's crew at Lion's Den sounds like a great idea... I'd LOVE to come out and support...let y'all know later. ELISEO...you got MOVES yo!!! (I think him & his crew are performaing as a memorial for an old close friend...)

Should be a great nite with Sander... see y'all at the meetup :)

Awww....thanks so much Maskee! You're so sweet... too generous with the kind words :bowdown: Speaking of dancing...I dunno how you :getdown: 100% sober each & every single weekend!! gimme some of that energy! ...lol...

that is nice of you kimee .. but u deserve it my angel .. i was not saying anything i did not mean ..

and

i hope i live long to show that the love of dancing is what kept me going all these years .. music energizes my body and feed my soul .. next thing . i am getting down .. hehehe

wow a thread regarding MY birthday and i didnt even know about it..

well i was gonna go to avalon friday but since everyone is meeting up in honor of mine and kims and some other dudes bday i'm obviously going to crobar then.

see u all then. and i think im going to check out eliseo's crews performance if i get out of class early enough

AHH damn it bdays for very nice and cool people. I was plannign on skipping crobar cause i was gonna see sander on sunday but that got cancelled. As for friday tedd patterson is at SULLIVAN ROOM which is right next door and downstairs from the lions den lol. Why not go there instead avoid the massive clubs for a weekend guys. Also if you rest sat you guys can come to and hear BEHROUZ on sun night and i dont mean at discotheuqe and for FREE pm if interested hehe. HMMM . What to do what to do.

happy birfday freakazoids. Kim gets a lick on the left cheek that night from someone I belief. Oh and no stagediving allowed @ crobar people. No swimming on the dancefloor either. This ain't avalon. You wanna swim talk to the freak mermaid at the coral room. Enjoy.

:half:

happy birfday freakazoids. Kim gets a lick on the left cheek that night from someone I belief. Oh and no stagediving allowed @ crobar people. No swimming on the dancefloor either. This ain't avalon. You wanna swim talk to the freak mermaid at the coral room. Enjoy.

:half:

Ohh...ahh... lick on my face? :laugh: From who??

And what's this stagediving & swimming all about?

When's your birfday Luz??

AHH damn it bdays for very nice and cool people. I was plannign on skipping crobar cause i was gonna see sander on sunday but that got cancelled. As for friday tedd patterson is at SULLIVAN ROOM which is right next door and downstairs from the lions den lol. Why not go there instead avoid the massive clubs for a weekend guys. Also if you rest sat you guys can come to and hear BEHROUZ on sun night and i dont mean at discotheuqe and for FREE pm if interested hehe. HMMM . What to do what to do.

mr. silver ... sounds like a good plan .. except it is kina late .. coz everyone is now set on going to crobar ..

do u wana join us?