Clubplanet Nightlife Community

118 Lounge was

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have noticed that Baldbull always has to say something corny or negative regardless of the facts.....he hears one lil thing & has to put some wacked story together to cause drama

Baldbull GET OVER IT

it was a wacked story?? there was a shooting! so i had the wrong night buit there was a shooting!

not takin any sides here but im not sure it was intentional distortion of the facts..... people here "shooting" and "118" and they assume that it was a shooting AT 118 ON saturday night because that is there big night. as soon as i heard the details i had a feelin it was gonna somehow turn into this.....

just another example of how out of control stories get.. my brother went into work yesterday and his friend proceeded to tell him that there was a FIRE in 118 on saturday night.... talk about wrong info gettin passed around... thats why people should get their info straight before they go postin it on message boards and spreadin it all around..

so baldbull next time u go posting wrong info like that we're gonna have to kill u :hung:

anyways, see ya the rest of my 118 people saturday!!!!

Got there late Saturday and the old school crew from Bahama Mamas & Hoboken was bouncing there.

Damm I'm old... felt like a bouncer reunion..

Had a blast, nice spot...

Stop doing Hip Hop parties on off nights in Newark...

your asking for trouble 118

Good Luck Eddie & crew... get that room open and get some parking Biacohs!

:hat:

hahahah ur gurllll mmmmmm no...mmmm beat me up cmon buddyyyyyy :splat: do u really think u cannn mmmm blueeyez do u really think he cannnn hahaha...

p.s. u were talking about blueyez right hahah

clubmetropolis i would never let him hurt u.... ive already warned him about my boxing skills! :box: so flightcaptain ur gonna have to get through meeeeee first!!! WATCH OUT NOW! :aaah: heehhehe