Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Invite: My Birthday Party

I want to invite everyone to my birthday party this Saturday, November 13th at Spirit in NYC with Jonathan Peters. Some of you know me as Nick Andreottola, and some as NJ Nick or if youre old like me, some may remember Drama Guestlist. Either way, I've been in the business for a pretty long time and it's all because of the continued support from everyone in the scene. I appreciate it and want to thank everyone for always coming out to my events whether they are in NY, NJ, Miami, Vegas especially my birthday, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas and New Year's Parties. Many of you have been to my birthday parties over the years, so you know its usually a pretty good time. Just to recap a little, last year was at B'lo, 2002 at Supper Club in the Mezz Vip, 2001 at Saci, 2000 at Cheetah at CliQue thursdays, 1999 at Life and Tunnel and 1998 at Tunnel. This year I chose Spirit cause every year I like to switch it up big and small. I hope to see many of you there having a great time. Contact me for more info on the party. I've arranged a special deal with the club for advanced tickets at a discounted rate which you will not have to wait in line. As you probably know the line can get pretty ridiculous at times, with these tickets you will just have to talk to Fernando or Paris at the door and they will let you right in. If you need a table, please let me know as soon as possible as I will be booking most of the tables in the mezzanine VIP. Many of the are gone already. Thanks again for all your support.

We will also be continuing Joe Carollo's brithday celebration from friday night. Overall it should be an incredible night.

To all of you in the industry that work on Saturday nights, Spirit goes all night, so youre all welcomed to come continue the party when youre done working.

Nick Andreottola

NA Marketing

Elite Entertainment

CliQue Entertainment

nickandreottola@tmail.com

nickandreottola@aol.com

I want to invite everyone to my birthday party this Saturday, November 13th at Spirit in NYC with Jonathan Peters. Some of you know me as Nick Andreottola, and some as NJ Nick or if youre old like me, some may remember Drama Guestlist. Either way, I've been in the business for a pretty long time and it's all because of the continued support from everyone in the scene. I appreciate it and want to thank everyone for always coming out to my events whether they are in NY, NJ, Miami, Vegas especially my birthday, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas and New Year's Parties. Many of you have been to my birthday parties over the years, so you know its usually a pretty good time. Just to recap a little, last year was at B'lo, 2002 at Supper Club in the Mezz Vip, 2001 at Saci, 2000 at Cheetah at CliQue thursdays, 1999 at Life and Tunnel and 1998 at Tunnel. This year I chose Spirit cause every year I like to switch it up big and small. I hope to see many of you there having a great time. Contact me for more info on the party. I've arranged a special deal with the club for advanced tickets at a discounted rate which you will not have to wait in line. As you probably know the line can get pretty ridiculous at times, with these tickets you will just have to talk to Fernando or Paris at the door and they will let you right in. If you need a table, please let me know as soon as possible as I will be booking most of the tables in the mezzanine VIP. Many of the are gone already. Thanks again for all your support.

We will also be continuing Joe Carollo's brithday celebration from friday night. Overall it should be an incredible night.

To all of you in the industry that work on Saturday nights, Spirit goes all night, so youre all welcomed to come continue the party when youre done working.

Nick Andreottola

NA Marketing

Elite Entertainment

CliQue Entertainment

nickandreottola@tmail.com

nickandreottola@aol.com

Tunnel 98 what a year that was more like a Blur

Maybe Kelly and I will come out Nick